THIRTY SIX

"Chris I'm not panicking but if I don't find those earrings-"

"Baby you need to relax, we'll find them. Now which box did you pack them in."

"That's the thing I didn't, I left them out purposely for the premier. I need them for the outfit."

"Okay you need to just relax. You're gonna look amazing regardless with it without those earrings" leaning over he kisses you on the cheek.

"Oh honey that's so sweet but I'm not leaving without them."

"Okay then we shall find them." Kissing your forehead Chris helps in your search of your earrings and soon after he finds them and finally you can make your way to the movie premier.

**30 minutes later**

"Ready?" Chris asks squeezing your hand gently planting a soft kiss on top.

"I'm ready handsome. Let's do this." Leaning forward you place a tender kiss on his lips, opening the door to the limo Chris steps out confidently before reaching down taking your hand and guiding you out. Straight away you're greeted by the paparazzi calling for you both to get on the red carpet for the photo ops.

Stepping out onto the red carpet you and Chris start by taking solo photos before coming together as a pair to have the necessary photos

Stepping out onto the red carpet you and Chris start by taking solo photos before coming together as a pair to have the necessary photos. Once together Chris takes you by the waist pulling you close whispering in your ear "you look absolutely stunning tonight my love" pulling back you can't help but look into his eyes before placing a longing and tender kiss on his lips, all for the paps and fans to see.

Having the crowd go wild at your affection for one another you both stand forehead to forehead giggling at one another before focusing back on the paparazzi. That's when you spot him in the crowd. Feeling a knot in your stomach tighten you tense up at the sight of him. Tony was here at the premier and he did not look happy. Holding onto Chris for dear life you prayed the paps would be done soon so you could make an escape.

Finally after a few more photos they excused you both and you headed inside the theatre, longing from the escape of Tonys presence. Once inside you begin to mingle with the rest of the cast, all praising each other on the hard work done.

"Scar can you believe it's the premier already?" You say pulling you sister in close.

"I know Vee it's absolutely crazy!"

**ANNOUNCEMENT: LADIES & GENTLEMAN IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE YOUR WAY INSIDE THE SCREENING AREA THE PREMIER IS DUE TO START.**

**PING**

Tony:
Enjoy the movie baby girl. Oh and congratulations on the move. 😘