THIRTY TWO

"Scar have you seen my eyelash curlers? They're not in the bathroom." You shout from the bathroom counter. After a week of the press tour starting and your little wobble you and Scarlett decided it would be a fun idea for you, her and Lizzie to have a girls night and go let off some steam.

"Vee they're in here!" Scarlett sounds back from the room. Quickly nipping out the bathroom grabbing them from her you return to finish off getting ready.

20 minutes pass and Lizzie arrives at your room ready to hit the clubs. "Vee come on we wanna get partying!" Lizzie shouts through the bathroom door. Looking in the mirror once more taking a deep breath you step out the bathroom.

Both Scarlett and Lizzie gasp. "So how'd I look?"

"Oh Venus you look absolutely stunning

"Oh Venus you look absolutely stunning." Scarlett says pulling her hands over her mouth in awe.

"Let's get going then. I need a drink." You joke and all three of you begin leaving your room. Just as your leaving you hear a group of people from down the corridor exiting the elevator. You freeze up seeing Chris, Sebastian, Mackie, Jeremy and RDJ exit. Chris turns seeing you which causes him to also freeze up. Both just looking at one another, hurt in each of your eyes. You hadn't spoken now in over a week. It was killing you both.

"Vee?" Scarlett gently shakes your shoulder snapping you out of your trance, shaking your head you turn and smile to her, "come on let's get out of here." All three of you giggle whilst you make your way towards the guys and elevator.

*Wolf whistle*
"Wow ladies you are looking smoking tonight!" Jeremy teases whilst you all get to the elevator. "Haha why thank you Jeremy." Lizzie is first to speak. "So where are you ladies heading looking like that?" RDJ moves over giving us all a quick squeeze and kiss on the cheek.

"We Robert are hitting the clubs. Figured we need some well deserved girl time and a girls night out should sort us out. Right ladies?" Scarlett turns to face both you and Lizzie. "100% imma get my drink on tonight." You add. All the time you're exchanging small talk with the boys Chris hasn't taken his eyes off you. Deep down all you wanted was for him to pull you aside and whisk you away with him. You didn't know what was worse at this point being in a relationship and not speaking or just taking the plunge and just break up.

"Vee you look beautiful." Chris ripped you out of your thoughts once more, moving your head you turn to look at him giving him a warm smile. "T-thanks baby." He returns the warm smile. "Guys mind if we have a minute?" I turn to the girls and Chris to the boys, they all quickly nod and begin to disperse. "Vee we'll wait downstairs for you." Scar gently squeezes your forearm and heads into the elevator with Lizzie. Once everyone has disappeared you lock eyes with Chris once more.

"Vee I'm glad you stopped me. I just wanted-"
before you could even allow Chris to finish his sentence you grip tightly on his chest by his sweater and pull him into you, locking lips with one another. It has been one of the most painful weeks of your life not speaking to him and all you wanted. All you needed was him. After a few minutes and your lungs couldn't take it no more and you were forced to pull away. Leaning your forehead against his you both looked into each other's eyes once again.