2. Starting the idea

I WILL POST PICTURES SOON,but btw IF YOU KNOW ANY SHIPS WITH THE ORIGINAL BFDI 20 LET ME KNOW AND IF THERE IS A SHIP I NEVER HEARD,I WILL DEFINITELY ADD IT!
BFDIA IDFB BFB and TPOT SHIPS WILL COME SOON.

BUBBLES POV
I remember when I used to live in Goiky with Ice Cube.She was my only friend there because we had one thing in common: the school bully,Flower would pick on us for not talking to her.But then after my parents died in a car crash along with Ice Cube's,my 28 year old brother,Soap Wash took me in...then had to leave for a business trip for a couple of days.
Days turned into weeks,weeks turned to months and months turned into 1 year.

I had then learned that Soap Wash had committed suicide because he lost the two people who brought him to their success.

Now I was an 11 year old,all alone.
Luckily my two new friends,Pencil and Match help me out a lot.

It was a secret though because I don't want to leave the only two people that I now knew.

I know Ice Cube and her sister don't have their mom like me but at least they have a dad.
However,Ice Cube wants her dad dead as revenge but everything else is going good and her sister Ice Water is the nicest person ever.

I wonder what Ice Cube is doing now.

ICE CUBE'S POV

"ICE CUBE! WHAT THE F@#!ng #{||!?" a voice screamed so loudly that I woke up.
I was still in the chair Ice Water had trapped me in. "GET YOUR LAZY @$$ B!T(# CRAP HERE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE..." Ice Water said coldly and aggressively.
Silence.
"Or else what?" I squealed in fear.
"DONT ACT SMART WITH ME YOU
D!(K $#!T BRAT!YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!" Ice Water screamed.
I was angry,I wanted to punch her real hard.
Why does she treat me like this?
Oh yeah.I'm all she has.
But you don't see me complaining or acting like a total brat like my stupid sister.
Well she'll just say that she's not me or like me.
And I am nowhere near like her.
Any love I had for Ice Water was gone.
BAM!
I felt blood,snapping back to reality.
Ice Water beated the living hell out of me.
This was more horrible than all the times she did that.
"I'm leaving for school,if you're not at home by 8:20,I'll literally kill you.

Okay Ice Water,you tell me a thousand times.Im not the idiot you think I am.

I'm sorry.Im not like this.Ice Water just makes me hell here.
I want to be with Bubbles and Soap Wash where I know he's safe.
Im pretty sure Ice Water is having a good time with all her friends.Her day is probably happy because she doesn't have to worry about anyone coming to beat her @$$.

That's when I thought: what if I stay with Bubble.Soap Wash won't mind,and besides,I have video evidence of how abusive Ice Water was to me.

I may or may not post them onto YouTube for everyone to see.
Ice Water will do nothing about it because Ill be far away from her.
I'm going to make Ice Water regret the day she harmed me.