18. Spongy's Future

ERASER's POV

I was sad that Snowball was in the hospital for a few days now, but I was covering Spongy's shift because I needed the job real badly.
Spongy's job was pretty easy.
All I have to do is make paper airplanes.
Spongy's dad then came in.
"Mr. Rubber." he said.
"Bell and Book are coming for their shift. My son is experiencing some hard time working with them so try not to get too annoyed with their bickering about this one student which is what Spongy's been telling me.So please not get too annoyed by them." Mr. Kitchen said.
I nodded.
"Oh yeah,I forgot to mention but today's the day I give my son the family business.But don't get too excited, I'm not retiring. His birthday is coming soon and he's been working real hard." Mr. Kitchen chuckled.
"But I heard what happened to your friend Snowball. I'm sorry my son harmed him."
"It's cool. I'm just glad he's taking responsibilities for his own actions. Even though it was an accident." I said quietly.
"Well Golf Ball, Bell and Book are coming now getting ready for Spongy." Mr. Kitchen said.
Golf Ball, Bell and Book came into the building. "Well speak of the devil." he said.
"Hey Mr. K." Bell said.
Bell.
"Okay. Spongy's coming anytime now so I want you all to pretend that this is the same old normal day today is and when he comes surprise him at the last minute." Mr. Kitchen said.

So I continued working while Bell and Book began bickering about Spongy's ex.
"She abandoned me because WHAT!!!????"
Book screamed. "Yeah. Who knew Taco started her reputation by tricking me."
"She literally confessed her love to you and you rejected her am I right?" I said trying to hold in my anger. "Aren't you two both lesbians like her?" "Eraser I can feel their pain." Golf ball quickly chimed in. "Sorry to spill the truth but your obnoxious friend is back from the hospital and now I have to deal with the fact he's still in the school." "Um okay..." I say.

I like Bell a lot but if she rants one more word about Taco.
"Taco is a bitch." she said.

I was about to say something when Spongy came into the building. Beside him was Blocky and Coiny.

Mr. K then smiled.
"So Spongy, your birthday is coming soon and I have a gift for you."

We all waited for Mr. K to spill the beans.

"Like Father, Like Son, You WILL BE THE NEW MANAGER OF THIS FINE ESTABLISHMENT OF MAKING PAPER AIRPLANES!"
Spongy didn't hesitate to respond back. "No."

Blocky was patting Spongy's back while the rest of us gave him confused looks.

Mr. K then laughed. "Heh heh heh... wait what?"

"I said no." Spongy didn't speak much because people would make fun of him for his thick muffled voice but Blocky got the memo and stopped patting Spongy.

"Why would you turn down an offer like this?" Mr. K asked.

Me and Spongy both know why.

Coiny and Blocky didn't and it's best if it were to be kept that way. Especially with Bell and Book in front of Spongy.

Golf Ball had the feeling something bad was about to happen so she quickly said "SPONGY WAIT!" but she was too late just like the rest of up.

"IT'S BECAUSE BELL AND BOOK KEEP TALKING BULLCRAP ABOUT TACO! EVEN WHEN WE WERE DATING ALL THEY DID WAS TALK ABOUT THEIR BACK WHEN WE WERE ALONE! NOT TO MENTION THEY WERE PART OF THE REASON SHE LEFT ME AND THINKS I'M A MONSTER JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE THINKS I DOES! EITHER YOU HAVE ME OR THEM! I QUIT!" Spongy took off his brown business jacket, threw it on the ground, grabbed his suitcase and stormed out.

Bell and Book were shocked that the one time Spongy talked fluently was to just talk bullcrap about them right in their face.

I was shocked also.

And so was GB, Coiny and Mr. K.

Blocky on the other hand was quiet.

He was as still as a statue.

It was only for seven seconds, but it felt like seven minutes.

When Blocky spoke, he faced Bell and Book.

" I hope you liked having the taste of your own medicine."

then left.

The last words heard him say here was "I quit to."

Yay. I got this chapter done.

I like how it focuses on Spongy because despite being in the final 14 in BFDI and BFB due to being a rejoiner, nobody talks about him that much on Wattpad.

BTW, THANKS SO MUCH, I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS BOOK TO BLOW UP BUT THANKS SO MUCH!!!"

:)e despite being in the final 14 in BFDI and BFB due to being a rejoiner, nobody talks about him that much on Wattpad.

BTW, THANKS SO MUCH, I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS BOOK TO BLOW UP BUT THANKS SO MUCH!!!"

:)