16. Chocolate Balls

NOBODY's POV
Blocky was supposed to hang out with Woody but had to go see Snowball at the hospital due to his broken arm.
Spongy also came to so he could apologize to Snowball.
Spongy worked at a paper plane store and had Eraser covering him.
In return, Spongy would convince his boss into giving Eraser a job since both were friends with Blocky and Snowball.

Woody didn't come either because hospitals scared him, so he just stayed in his room.
He had learned that Bubble was a nice person and how they had stuff in common.
Except that Woody was homophobic due to his fear of everyone and everything, but he still supported the LGTBQ.
He knew Bubble and Icy were straight and their two friends were dating but all their meetings were at Bubbles house.
It wasn't scary or anything, but boring.
Luckily Woody wasn't involved so he had nothing to worry about.

Right now, Woody was reading some random book he picked from the library, when he heard some chattering

Woody didn't like eavesdropping but he couldn't help be interested.

Woody quietly made his way to the door and saw the same girl he had seen when he first came Dream Island Park.
Woody had learned that this girl's name was Teardrop and was a popular student.
The only two who was above Teardrop and everyone else in popularity were Ice Cube and surprisingly Rocky for some reason.
Nobody gave a crap though for Rocky but everybody was glad for Ice Cube.

Anyways, Woody observed Ice Cube and Teardrop talking,after a while Teardrop left.
Woody was quiet in fear he would get caught.

Luckily that didn't happen.

  ___________________________

Finally.
Announcer was done with his project,first he needed victims.

Luckily the strippers club was open.
Announcer slipped in unnoticed.

PENCILS POV
I'm starting to become aware of that one person who always sits here with the blue cap.
He isn't here.
Well whatever I have Matchie with me.

As the two of us cuddled, I noticed a man in all grey walk up to us.
"I have a little job for you." he said.

NOBODYS POV

Announcer walked up to Pencil and Match and said he had a job for them.
"I'll even pay you." Announcer said. "But we'll get to that later. Right now,I need you to eat these chocolate balls and give them to some of your friends."
"Like okay." said Match as she and Pencil ate a chocolate ball.

Now all the announcer had to do was wait.

______________________________

Yo Yo Ball (my OC) was just minding his own business when he saw Match and Pencil walk up to him.
He was in school so it was a mystery why anyone would want to talk to him.
"Hey Yo Yo Ball,would you like a chocolate ball?" Pencil asked. "Um..." Yo Yo Ball was hesitant. "Pwwwweeeasssse." Match begged with Yo Yo Ball. "Um ok." Yo Yo Ball said quietly as he ate the chocolate ball.
"Im going to hang out with Rocky and Woody now would you like to come." Yo Yo Ball asked politely.
"No thanks but tell Woody we'll be coming for another alliance meeting." Pencil said.

When Yo Yo Ball went to talk with Rocky and Woody,he gave them both the chocolate balls.
However, Rocky didn't have the same chocolate ball but none of them knew.