11. It

NOBODYS POV

Ice Cube's first week hadn't been the best but nobody bothered to bully her. Plus, hanging out in Pencil and Match's alliance gave her a total upgrade in popularity. Match was friends with this one dude Eraser,who had a friend named Blocky. Blocky was dating Ice Cubes old bully, Flower. Flower was now a nice person even though the two barley talked to each other. Blocky and his other friend, Snowball would sometimes bully her just not much.
Eraser was just chill.
Ice Cube met Coiny and Pin from Blocky.
Coiny and Ice Cube didn't talk to each other that much but Pin was a bit clingy.
It was probably the reason Match hated Pin.
Pencil wanted to introduce Ice Cube to Leafy,but she and Firey were dating now and Firey used to date Match.
However, ice Cube was interested in one person, and she found him sitting somewhere.

"Hey Rocky." Ice Cube said as she approached the unusual child. Rocky just smiled.
Ice Cube looked at the surrounding she and Rocky were in.
Alone in a forest.
"Heh. Forests are scary places for kids." Ice Cube laughed a little as Rocky just stood with his pure smile.
Ice Cube then grabbed Rocky's hood and pinned him down onto the ground.
Hard.
Even though Ice Cube pushed him real hard, Rocky still smiled.
Ice Cube then sat on Rocky and the two were eye to eye.
Then ice Cubes face became more closer to the innocent soul she captured.
Her smile growing in a grin way as she patted Rocky... and left.
If Rocky was someone else, he would've hated Ice Cube for this but Rocky liked it actually.
Rocky thought Ice Cube was a nice and playful person,and it was nice to be in her class.