34. Next

PEN's POV

Not much has happened.
Liy, Remote and Pillow gave me a job at the thrift shop.
Right now, they were on their lunch break.

I was all alone in the shop so I decided to just walk around the store.

As I did, I couldn't help but notice one of the changing booths had a small Piece of paper taped onto the insides. I checked it out and it was just a blank sheet.

Ok...

Then I heard the door open when I heard something.

"Did you like get Yo Yo Ball?" someone asked.
"Yea." said another. "Good." said the first.
I notice to see someone in a turquoise shirt and  a blue skirt and the other had a red beanie and tan shirt, covered up in overalls. I think their names were Bubble and Match. Maybe they don't notice me eavesdropping.
"Yea. First Firey, then Leafy and now Yo Yo Ball. Who do you think is next?" Bubble and Match both stare at each other with an evil look for a while. Then they quickly turn to me in a flash. Before I could react, I felt a hand cover my entire face. I felt my eyes close. Oh shoot! Am I going to die!?
"Shhh. Shhh. It's okay now." someone said. "Good going Pence Pence." Match said.

Then I was out.

I see darkness, but my ink rising. My cap being more connected and my face becoming my body. My hair all lined up and covered in the cap.
Then I was out like the light.

Sorry it's been so long.