30. Blocky's Impact

FLOWER POV
At first, when I found out Lolli was cheating on me was Gelatin, I was pissed. But then I learned that Lolli never liked me. Meh whatevs. I'm a better person now, even if I do have anger issues. Now Lolli is hanging with Gelatin on their trip.
I was supposed to be on the trip as the lead role but gave it to Gelatin because it made me feel better. I also got advice from Firey when I first got the role. Speaking of Firey, I haven't seen him in days now. I heard his friends had reported him and Leafy missing so that got me a bit worried.

Anyways, I sit on a bench and wait for Blocky to answer my call. Blocky face timed me saying he was right around the corner. I knew what he was doing. I found him behind a flagpole laughing. At least that wouldn't waste my night.

"So planning to confess to Woody?" I asked. BLOCKY's laughter grew quieter. I sighed. "Me Snowball and the whole f@king alliance are working our @$$es off for you to confess and this is the thanks we get?" I said. "Hey I never knew! Besides I only told SB and Basketball in the middle of their banging." Blocky smirked at the last part. I rolled my eyes. "Look Blocky, I'd say Firey and Spongy could help but Spongy's busy with his new job." "And Firey?" Blocky asked. "You never knew?" I asked. "Uh Flower, what happened to Firey?" Blocky asked. I took a deep breathe and explained everything. Blocky was silent. "Holy $#!+" he said. "IF THEY EVER COME BACK, LET ME SAY THIS ISN'T A PRANK! TRUST ME! AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, ASK ERASER AND SB!"
Blocky looked panicked as frick and I calmed him down. "Ok, so anyone else missing?" Blocky asked concerned. I shook my head. "Good. I'll confess to Woody some time now, and I'll keep an eye out for Firey and Leafy." "No wait!" I said but Blocky left in a hurry