4. Reasons and No reasons

NOBODY's POV

Woody woke up. Today was different.
He was no longer living at the house of its old owner and living with her at her new house.
Along with his ex's sister who was severely abused.

He had noticed Ice Cube's marks and scratches and was too scared to say anything.
But now he knows Ice Water was an evil ****.
Woody had blocked Ice Water from him forever. He liked Ice Cube and Bubble.

Woody decided to look around.
There was a fruit bowl with some oranges, bananas and some berries.

He found Bubble and Ice Cube talking about stuff he was too young to learn about.

Grabbing a stick pad and pencil, Woody placed them both in his pockets and asked Bubble if he could go for a walk.

"Uh...Okay Woody." Bubble said.

Woody went outside, took the stick pad and pencil out, wrote down Bubble's address and left.

He saw the grey hoodie kid, standing in the same spot like yesterday. Hood covering his face so all you see is a smile.

Words cannot describe anything at this point.

Woody noticed a park at sat down on a bench.
Only four other people were there: A person who had a blue raincoat that made her look like a teardrop and a trio who were just chilling.

Woody decided to just mind his own business.
The blue person did seem nice in Woody's opinion but was scared to talk to her as she just minded her own business.
He had just remembered Ice Water and decided to just leave the park.

One member of the trio,noticed Woody.Just for fun,he threw a stick at Woody.

Woody,hearing the sound of the stick,flinched real hard and crashed into a garbage can,making a lot of noise.
Woody freaked out and just walked away from the park.

"What a wuss." said the person who threw the stick at Woody,Blocky.
"Yeah whatever." Said the second person,Eraser,who then felt the cold snow behind his hoodie.
"Heh." Said the third member,Snowball. "Come on,it was a joke."
Blocky laughed and threw a snowball at SB.
"Grrrr." Snowball said.

"Guys.Knock it off." Eraser said,but Snowball and Blocky were busy throwing snow at each other.
Eraser rolled his eyes,laughed and joined in the fun.

He felt sorry for whoever wasn't in a good mood like he,Blocky or Snowball was.

And sooner or later,he would meet this person.

                            __________
BEN'S POV

Beep.Beep.Beep.

I opened my painful eyes and banged the alarm clock shut.

The bed,well yeah.
I don't want to explain.

I want to apologize to my friends but I knew it would be hard.

Brick,Pencil Top and Ice Berg had been friends with me forever and now they want nothing to do with me.

I had stole a lot of stuff.
Been to jail several times before.
But I was a good student,made honor rolls,won games and even Drew famous paintings,and had nothing to show for it.
Probably the reason why nobody seems to care what good I do.

Well,it's time for school.
I'm a disappointment to my and brothers and they won't care.

I grabbed my bike and went to school.

I know I can see myself as a jerk,who would throw people under the bus and a bad influence.

In the halls,I saw my second ex.
The reason she was my second ex was because my first GF,Inkling died in a car crash and people thought I had something to do with it,so I was literally sent to Juvie for 3 months.

Sad about Inkling,I vowed to prevent death even though I might not be the best at it.

I moved on after a while and dated a new girl named Sharpener.

Sharpener was friends with Pencil Top's GF Tube and that's how I met Inkling,Tube and Pencil Top.
Unfortunately,I was gay,but I never told a soul except for my boyfriend Tree,who moved to another continent and went to see other people which was fine because I did the same thing first.Yes.Tree left because I cheated on him.I just didn't want anybody to Leave.Now I'm the one leaving.

A week ago,Tube told me,Pencil Top and Sharpener to come over to her house to party for a little bit.

There was another person named Suds who was Tube and Sharpener's Friend.
Suds was a nice girl but I couldn't cheat on Sharpener so I only focused on her.

Then Tube asked Suds,Pencil Top and Sharpener to go watch some cartoons.While the five of us were watching Total Drama,Tube accidentally spilled water all over me.I kept my calm and walked it off.

"Sorry Ben, I'll take you to my brother's room and give you some of his clothes."
As Pencil Top,Sharpener and Suds watched TV,Tube led me into her room and locked the door.

"I know Ben." Tube said.
"Know what?" I asked.
"I know your gay." Tube said.
I was shocked.Crap. Wait,Sharpener's my GF.
"It's cool.I'll tell Sharpener I'm gay." I head downstairs but Tube stopped me.
I was a bit nervous.I want to be a changed man,doing the right thing so I'd refuse to f@( someone who isn't my GF. But that's not why Tube stopped me.
"I'm gay to." Tube said to me.
I was quiet.We both were.
"I had a crush on Sharpener long before we met you.You can have Pencil Top or Suds if you want,but SHARPENER IS MINE!" Tube said.Knowing Tube was a nice person,I expected the unexpected.
Tube took off her clothes as I covered my eyes.
I unlocked the door and began to leave the room,but I felt my shirt being pulled back.
"WAIT!WE NEVER GOT YOU MY BROTHERS SHIRT." Tube pulled me over and placed me on her body,trying to take my shirt off.
"It's cool." I said nervously.
Tube threw my cap out of the room and placed herself under me,screaming.I didn't know what Tubes plan was but I knew I didn't like it.Especially when Sharpener,Suds and Pencil Top caught both of us.

"BEN!GET OFF HER!" Sharpener pulled my back but Tube held my chest real hard making it hard for her.
"BRO,DONT SUFFOCATE MY GF!" Pencil Top yelled at me.
I managed to get myself untouched by anyone and tried to explain everything but Tube was faster and smarter.
She told me I was trying to r@&( her.I tried to deny because it was the truth,but nobody believed me.Guess I can't blame them.

                            _________

I opened the door to my house to find my oldest brother,Inky smiling. "Bro.Your Ex just upload on Instagram.Cheating on her with your friends GF." "I can explain." I hesitated.
"BOTH OF YOU HAVE NO MORALS!" My other older brother,Quill said angrily. "I can explain." I tried to tell him but Quill wouldn't listen.I guess because since Inky's the oldest,he had to deal with me and Quill and it was no roller coaster.

I was angry at everybody that night.
I tried explaining to Cube,Pencil Top and Ice Berg but they wouldn't listen.
Because Sharper was one of the popular kids,rumor spread on how I cheated on her.

I tried to argue but nobody listened.
I was so angry,I fought whoever was in my way and shunned myself from everybody.

Until today.

Maybe instead of playing the victim,maybe I should apologize.