9. The Pinned Coin Creature

COINY'S POV

I went to my locker and found out Tennis Ball was hiding inside. "Heh." he said. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I screamed in horror. "Come on Coiny,you can't stop yourself forever." Tennis Ball said. "I ALREADY HAD BLOCKY BREAK YOUR LEFT ARM!" I tell Tennis Ball. "Yeah and I had Snowball and Firey help me hide in your locker. Pretty nice if I might say." Tennis Ball took a deep breath. "Look Coiny, so what if your gay. You can still like Pin as much as you'd like and nobody will stop you. I'm just trying to help you is all."
"But Needle and Pin are dating." Coiny said. "You were the one that told me that!"
"No." Tennis Ball said. "I said Needle told Pin she doesn't date. Ask Pin yourself."
And with that, Tennis Ball left the building. I stopped him. "Wait. You're leaving again?"
I ask him. "Well yeah, I have my job to go to." Tennis Ball says to me. "Oh yeah that's right I forgot to tell the teachers. Oh well,mind if you tell them."
"Sure I'll tell."
I watched as Tennis Ball left the building.
I felt someone smack my back real hard.
Their big hands were cold.
It was Snowball.
"Was that the kid who let me shove him into a locker for free?" he asked me.
"Yeah,his names Tennis Ball." I told Snowball. "Hey,is it true that Needle doesn't date and Pins still single?" "Yup." Snowball said.
Then he grabs my hand. "NOW!" he yells.
Blocky, Flower and Eraser bring Pin over to me in my horror.
"The heck you morons." Pin says harshly.
"Sorry Pin." Blocky said. "But we had to. Coiny has something he wants to tell you, and keep your ears open because it's dead important."

Finally, I was about to say what I want to say.
And it took only one second for me to break into pieces.
"Uh Pin... I uh... want to... go to the stripper bar with you. The one where Pencil and Match work at."
"Sure." Pin said with a huge smile on her face. "And tomorrow,you can come over to my house because I need you to help me with something." and with that Pin kissed me on the lips and I kissed back. "I'm going to go just to insult that meanie Match." She said once Snowball separated us so we could breathe.
"COINY AND PIN ARE SITTING IN A TREE!" Blocky began to say. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"Eraser continues. "Eraser, make sure your adopted step cousin in law isn't hearing this." Flower says, then she turns to me and Coiny. "Sorry about that." She nervously giggles. "It's fine." Pin says. "Meet us at the strippers at 7."