26. Alone

PEN's POV
The next day, I woke up on the sofa. I just hoped Liy, Remote and Pillow aren't going to kick me out. I haven't been the best on Liy's terms and yet she and her two GFs. I remembered having two GFs also... and I lost both of them.
Anyways, I decided to walk around and for some strange reason, walked in on Liy, Remote and Pillow sleeping together in the same bed. I think Pillow and Liy might be cuddling each other too hard. Not wanting to be involved, I backed away.

Hours later, The three of them woke up and said that I would get a job with them and I could start in a few weeks once I'm in shape.
After breakfast, I was allowed to go for a walk but if I didn't come back, then all hell would be loose.

As I walked around, i saw a bunch of teens my age having fun.
I remembered having fun tormenting others now I regret it and there's nothing i could do about it now.

I walked back to the place where I used to stay homeless. Being with all my stuff. Now it's empty. Nothing but a dead end.

I sat down and began to think.

I picked up some snow and turned it into nothing. I looked at my inky blood and asked myself if I was a bad person.
I opened my sketchbook I had bought a month ago and looked at my pen. Pens aren't able to get rid of errs, so I just drew a pencil. I just lost myself in train of thought, when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I took a deep breathe, closed my sketch book, put on a forced smile and turned around to see the same Orange person from before, along with the green friend of hers. I think I saw them both before. "Hey." The Orange one said. "Uh what's up." I said quietly, ashamed to talk. The Orange person sat next to me and I could feel her legs. "Not much, just want to know, walking with my girlfriend." I could tell the green person was her GF. I could also tell that these two weren't really that interested in me so I guess I'll get my ass kicked by these two and hope Liy, Pillow and Remote don't do the same.

It's a bit weird for me actually that a bunch of girls are interested in me, yet I like dating men. I wish I didn't cheat on Tree. Well I had a good reason, it's because I'd never see my old friends again.
But Liy, Pillow and Remote are all a thing just like these two. I really didn't have that much to say to them anyways when the girl with green hair and blue overalls playfully takes my sketchbook and tosses it to her girlfriend. Embarrassed by what might happen next, I decide to just leave but the girl with the pink beanie and orange dress grabbed my hand. "Wow. You drew this?" I looked to see the drawing of the pencil I drew. Maybe I should've drew a pen, but it's too late now.

 Maybe I should've drew a pen, but it's too late now

"You know, she kind of looks like you Pencil." The green girl said. "Oh yeah." said Pencil, I think that was her name. Then Pencil's girlfriend goes up to my face. "DO ME!" she said with a smile. "Leafy! Calm down!" Pencil laughed, pulling her GF, leafy away from my face. Leafy. I looked at Leafy, then at my sketchbook. When I looked back up at Leafy, I could see she was starring at something else, and it took Pencil's attention. I decided to ignore it and continued drawing.