33. Argue

ICE CUBE's POV

I was walking down the street, after being abused by Match and Pencil when I bumped into Yo Yo Ball. Yo yo Ball was an inch taller then me, but kind of flinched and apologized quietly and quickly left.

That kid is always an interesting person in my pov. Unlike that bitch Leafy. I'm glad she and Firey are gone because they deserved it AND each other.

Whatever.

The next day, I invited Yo Yo Ball to my house.
He became a little calm because it was hard for him to be social, but it turns out Yo Yo Ball also had an abusive older sister and had left his family after they accused him of  he didn't even do. What was it you might ask? Stealing a box worth millions.

After Yo Yo Ball left, his friends Banana, Cup, Silver, OJ, Glue and Double Pencil have been abusing him also, which explains the beating.

Well whatever. Bubble said it was okay for Yo Yo Ball to stay over but Bubble wanted to do something to him.

YO YO BALL's POV

I don't know what Bubble was going to do to me, but I was a bit nervous. I sat on her bed and looked around. Bubble looked at me and smiled. Then walked over to me and shoved another one of her chocolate balls down my throat. "Say bye bye Yo Yo Ball."

"Wait... wha..."

The rest. Everything was quiet.
I closed my eyes and everything went blank and black. Just Bubble's face. "You're ours forever and ever..." were the last words I heard.

When I woke up, I looked around. I saw a picture of Firey and Leafy with Xs on their faces. Weird. Then I heard arguing from some place. I really didn't want to be involved but I swear, if I'm back with my family, I'm going to lose it.

I look around my surroundings and found myself in a grey box. From another corner, I saw a leaf and a living flame arguing about who knows what. Wow their voices sound familiar, but if you take the Xs, the arguing and the voices it won't be long before you put two and two together.

So Me, Firey and Leafy got turned into objects.
Firey was the flame, Leafy was the leaf and I was I found my phone, which was shocking and looked at myself. Turns out I was a red yo yo and also a red ball combined. Weird and Epic at the same time.

After arguing, Leafy walks over to me and sits down. "Ugh. What's his problem?" "Who?" I asked. "FIREY!" Leafy said, annoyed. I don't blame her. "I can't believe he can't get over his big baby problems. What is he? 5?" Firey walked over to me. "Listen! DONT TAKE HER SIDE! SHE STOLE EVERYTHING I HAD! EVEN HER MOM STO-..."
"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE BRING MY MOM INTO THIS!" Leafy said as she tried to attack Firey.

I look at them, then at myself.

Someone please save me from these two