17. The rejected and the lovers

NEEDLE's POV

  A day had passed since I told Leafy and Pin about Pen and the two seemed interested on who my next target should be.
I told them I'll be thinking about it.

NOBODYS POV

Woody plucked some flowers from the garden.
Today was the day he was going to confess to Teardrop.
Although both can't talk, Woody would just give the flowers to Teardrop and hope for the best.

Luckily he found Teardrop sitting on a bench alone.
With all the courage he had, Woody walked up to Teardrop and sat down on the bench.
Teardrop scooted away from Woody,feeling uncomfortable.

Woody then took a deep breathe and closed his eyes.
Then gave Teardrop the flowers.

Teardrop looked at the flowers,then at the scared lover.
Teardrop took the flowers and gave them to her crush...

Needle.

Teardrop managed to see Needle and waved at her to sit on the bench.

Needle sat on the bench with Teardrop,who was hiding the flowers as a surprise.
Teardrop took out a notebook and asked Needle about Coiny.

"I was mad that Coiny chose Firey over me and I took it out on some guy."
Teardrop blushed as she began to slowly show Needle the flowers.
Needle looked at where Teardrops hands were and saw Woody,who was watching the entire thing and was now covering his eyes in fear.
He knew Needle from school and to never mess with her.
Needle gasped in excitement and avoiding all boundaries reached Woody.
In fear, Woody tried to run due to his anthrophobia but Teardrop grabbed him and shoved him into Needle's clutches.
Needle knew Woody from school because they were in the same math class.
As Needle hugged Woody, Woody screamed in fear as Teardrop gave a devilish smile to Woody.
Then Teardrop walked up to Needle,made eye contact with her,kissed the silver girl on the lips and the two hugged each other.
When Needle hugged TD, she dropped Woody into the snow.

All Woody felt was pain in every single way.

The poor dude couldn't catch a break.
And the only break he got was getting hurt.
That type of break.

And as Teardrop tried carrying Needle home, they both left Woody alone crying.

Nobody heard him.

Poor Woody. :(

But there is still Woodrop.
And Needle is ok with it:)