23. New and Slow Plan

NOBODY's POV
Basketball and Snowball were banging each other.
Blocky and Snowball hated Golfball but Basketball, who was like GB was someone to get along.
Speaking of, Blocky banged on Basketball's window.

BLOCKY's POV
Basketball immediately saw me and rushed to open it, covering her chest with Snowball's shirt. "BLOCKY WTF!" "Sorry. I just came to tell Woody." I said. "And!" Snowball demanded. "I kissed him." I confessed. "Well that's good." Basketball said, "but next time use this thing called a door." "Well unlike Bubble, you two don't even use it." I said. "DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK WE WERE BUSY HAVING S@X TO ANSWER?" Snowball said. "Hey, try explaining sex to Grassy." I chuckled. "But don't get to excited. I kissed Woody and left immediately. To make matters worse, Bubble and Ice Cube saw." "When did you kiss him?" Basketball asked. "Yesterday why?" I asked. "You still have time to explain to Woody that you love him." Basketball said. "I might wait a while to plan things out because I planned on confessing without a plan since Thanksgiving so I might need to work things out." I explained. "Fine! Just don't take too long. If Woody was able to get over his ex and Teardrop in under a month, then he might get over you soon if you wait until the last second. Now get tf out Blocky. I just want to f Basketball in peace!" Snowball said. "And make sure you use the door next time." I went to the door and left the house to find Basketball's older sister walking into the house. "Uh hey Blocky." Soccer Ball said. "Soccer Ball." I said. "Just chilled with Basketball." I smirked and left before Soccer ball could interrogate me. Basketball never had sex before. Plus Soccer Ball and Snowball didn't have the most healthiest relationship, so if Soccer Ball caught Basketball and Snowball having s@x then that would be funny for me. ;)