15. Arm Wrestling

YAY SPONGY CHAPTER :)
NOBODY's POV:
With Barf Bag out of the way, Spongy was alone.
At least he still has his friends who were in the cafeteria telling Spongy he had an issue.
"Normally I'd support you Spongy but I can't believe you dumped your GF over an honest mistake." Leafy said to Spongy.
"Yeah man,unlike Taco that was cold." Blocky said.
"Taco?" Spongy asked.
"Barf Bags GF." Leafy explained.
"Turns out both of them were accused of abandoning their soulmate and gotten to know each other more.

Spongy managed to spot Barf Bag and Taco.
Blocky was right.
Taco was hot.
But Spongy wasn't interested.
"Cool." Spongy said in his muffled voice. "But I'm taking a break from the date game."
Flower patted Spongy on the back. "Oh and by the way, I invited Rocky and Woody to sit with us."
"I get you want to invite Woody so you could get closer to Ice Cube and Bubble,but why Rocky? Not that I hate him." Blocky questioned Flower.
"The more the merrier." Flower said.
"Woody is finishing a test." Blocky said.
"Plus Rocky and Ice Cube have lunch period 2."Leafy said. "This is period 7."
"Wait... Barf Bag has lunch period 2." Spongy said. "She's off this period along with Snowball." Blocky explained. "By the way, I told Snowball to meet us here."
"Why?" Flower asked.
"Because I'll give you $2 if Spongy can defeat Snowball in arm wrestling." Blocky said.
Flower smirked.
"Well if SB can defeat Spongy, I'll give you $2."
Then Needle walked over to the table.
"Hey Needle." Flower said.
"Leafy can we talk in private." Needle said.
"Okay." Leafy went with Needle.
Just in Snowball to see the back of her.
Rage filled his eyes.
"Still mad she rejected you?" Flower asked.
Snowball shot a dirty glare at the beautiful teen in pink and yellow. "WHATS IT TO YOU!?"
"Easy tiger." Blocky said to Snowball and began to pat Spongy's leather business jacket.
"All anger you have,take it out on a friendly arm wrestling game." Blocky said.

PICTURE OF SPONGY (left) AND BLOCKY (right) FORGOT TO COLOR SORRYSpongy placed his hand in front of Snowball

FORGOT TO COLOR SORRY
Spongy placed his hand in front of Snowball.
"3.2.1.GO!" Blocky shouted.
It wasn't even a second and Spongy slammed Snowballs hand so hard,Snowball began screaming. "Sorry." Spongy said,looking apologetic.
"OH MY FLAKES!" Snowball screamed in pain.
Bubble who witnessed the whole thing began to laugh at Snowball.
"Shut up Bubble!" Snowball yelled at the blue girl,who only laughed harder.
"WINNER!" Flower grabbed Spongy's hand.
"Uh Flower I think Snowball needs medical attention now." Blocky said. "But nice job Spongy."
"Yay." said Spongy.