3.Starting the Project

NOBODY's POV

Announcer was in the middle of a project.
He didn't know what it would be,but it would be the biggest.

He looked at the children outside all having fun. Such joy brought Announcer to delight. As he drank some water,he went to check on his oven.
Huge pieces of fire grew on the stove.

Near by,a leaf was near the fire.

That gave Announcer an idea.

What if he could turn human beings into immortal objects.

He went to work,planning a device that could recover any of the objects he could reproduce.

20 seemed to be enough. If he wanted,Announcer could kidna- no.

20 and that's final.

_______

ICE CUBE's POV

Today would be my last day at this school.
I don't think anyone would miss me.Maybe Woody since he nice to me.If only he knew Ice Water's true colors.
Bubble was the only one who liked me and now she's gone.
I would get bullied a lot for no reason.
My stupid sister does nothing about it.Well,she's about to regret it because I'm never coming back to her once I move in with Bubble.

When I came back from school,I noticed that Ice Water was getting ready.
"Ice Cube I'm leaving for a party with Woody,I'll be back by 11." Ice Water said.
A couple minutes later,Ice Water got into her friends car and drove off.

Perfect.
Enough time to leave.

I was too scared to tell her how she treated me but now that I will never see her again,I will be super honest.

😎

First,I stole some money from Ice Water,took some water,food,money,my AirPods,Ice Water's portable charger,all cameras I secretly hid where nobody could find them and Ice Water's perfume and shoved them in the biggest backpack I had.

Second,I left a note for Ice Water.

DEAR ICE WATER,
I HATE U.YOU TREATED ME SO BAD!YOU SWEAR AT ME,HIT ME AND ABUSE ME!GUESS WHAT,I HAVE VIDEO EVIDENCE THAT WILL UPLOAD ALL OVER THE INTERNET FOR PEOPLE TO SEE WHAT A MONSTER YOU ARE,LEAVING SCARS ON MY HANDS AND HURTING THEM!
F@(K YOU B!+(#!!!
I WILL NEVER MISS YOU SO I HOPE UR HAPPY!

Ice Cube your no longer sister that you tortured so much.

And with that,I was off.
I looked at Bubbles old house.It was very destroyed a lot.
I saw Woody,in the window,sitting on the bed nervously with his phone.
Woody had a fear of everything and wasn't joking about it.
Me and Ice Water met Woody a week after Bubble had moved out.Woody was 12 like me yet Ice Water wanted to date him.
Not too long,Woody's parents died in an unknown accident.
Wait.I thought Woody would be going to the party.
I decided it would be nice if I did something for Woody.

I plucked an ugly pink flower from my garden and knocked on Woody's door.
Woody saw me through the window and opened the door.
"Hey Woody." I said smiling.
"Why aren't you going to the party with Ice Water?"
Woody gave me his phone and I was shocked.

Ice Water was in a tweet at her school,with another person.
The captions said
YOU ARE ALWAYS ASKING TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND,WELL HERE HE IS!

The boy Ice Water had was nowhere looked like Woody.

I quickly took a photo of it and sent it to my phone.
Woody looked at my light blue backpack.
"Oh I'm going to be staying at a friend's house for a long time." I said,giving Woody his phone back.
"Canniecum." Woody mumbled loudly.
It was hard to understand Woody because he was scared of talking.
"Sure." I said.I felt bad for Woody,feeling so lonely.Plus,this will be perfect revenge for Ice Water. Just as long as Woody's safe.