36. The Rock

ICE CUBE

I wake up.
Oh yeah, Woody is gone.
Me and Bubble did him dirty. I kind of feel bad. But Ice Water is still a bitch.

Today was Saturday so I open my laptop and check the video of Ice Water's abuse. Wow, it doesn't have 1K but it does have 479 views. I read the comments and all there was only one

Random User:
I feel bad for the girl that gets abused. The older sister is a bitch.

I'm not sure if this "Random User" was Ice Water or not, but I don't say anything just in case. Well I guess Ice Water is just a dumbass bitch who has no soul at all.

Anyways, I decided to go sit down somewhere.
I see Rocky just standing there.
I walk over to Rocky. "Hey Rocky, what are you doing?" Rocky pointed at a butterfly and i pat him on the head because why not. Rocky continues to look at the butterfly while I decide to stroke him bc he really doesn't do that much. "ICY!" a voice yelled from behind. I turned around seeing Pencil looking pissed. Oh shit. Pencil has two chocolate balls in her hands, ready to give them out. Pencil grabs me by the neck and shoves a chocolate ball down my throat. Then does the same to Rocky.
No. This can't be the end.
No!
Then everything went quiet and dark.

I woke up to find me and Rocky to have been turned into living objects, only we didn't come with arms which was sad. Luckily, Yo Yo Ball was there so it wasn't all that bad. And also that kid Pen I think.

However, something tells me he's hiding something.