5: Terrible Actions

YES I'M FOCUSING ON BEN FOR A LITTLE WHILE,IDK I GUESS BECAUSE I WAS INTERESTED IN PT 4.IF U DONT KNOW WHO BEN IS,ILL EXPLAIN LATER,OR YOU COULD JUST WATCH BFB 5 ON WHO BEN IS.

BEN'S POV

The people that made me want to fear them avoided me. I don't blame them. I just wish I could just restart and fix everything. If not, I'll accept my fate no matter what. I'm only 12,but I hope I could be a good example on how to avoid my terrible actions.

But I'm not the victim I thought I was.

I found Ice Berg, Brick and Pencil Top.

"Hey." I said quietly.

No response.

"I get it. You guys- "
"DONT 'YOU GUYS' US!" Pencil Top said. Ice Berg grabbed Pencil Top. "He's still mad about what happened, but go on. " Ice Berg said.

"I'm sorry for acting so wrong. I know there is no excuse for what happened. I was just mad and sad about what happened." "Yeah. Yeah, you're the only one who matters. " Brick said.

Ice Berg punched Brick. Brick punched back and the two began to start fighting.

"GO AWAY BEN!WE DON'T WANT U HERE ANYMORE! YOU CHEATED ON MY GF AND YOUR OWN GF AND ACT LIKE YOU'RE THE VICTIM!" Pencil Top growled at me. "Yes. But I know that led me to this downfall. You don't have to forgive me but I just want to let you know I'm sorry. That's all." I said quickly.

"You should've said that first then." Pencil Top said.

People tried not to make eye contact, but I knew it was hard for them. "Go ahead. Make eye contact I said. Hate me also but I just want to let you all know that I'm sorry for how horrible I treated you. None of you were there when me and...students I want to say nameless had that thing. I was just mad. " I really don't think that many people were listening.

When I first saw Suds, Sharpener and Tube, it was in the cafeteria during fourth period.

I gathered the courage to talk to them but they wouldn't listen.

"SHOULDN'T YOU APOLOGIZE TO PENCIL TOP.YOU TWO ARE MORE CLOSER." Sharpener said.

Tube was hard to talk to, but she told me Pencil Top had broke up with her.

Well I hope Tube will be happy dating Sharpener.

I hadn't said anything about Tube being gay since I already caused a lot of trouble, but I knew Suds was mad at me.

At least I knew Ice Berg was still supportive, but then I learned he hated me the most among him, Brick and Pencil Top.

My sister Pencily would be mad also.

I haven't been the best brother but she died and I regret it.

Pencily was my twin sister, I was just 14 seconds older.

I try to be nice to her, but I mess up.

Out of me, Quill and Inky, I think I was the most worse to her and regret.

If I see Pencily again, I would apologize for everything bad I've done to her.

My parents are dead and so is my sister. To make things worse, I have the entire school hating me and my only brothers don't support me.

I guess I have nobody.

Back when my dad was still alive, he told me "Benjamin, if you ever commit suicide,

first think about the people who still love you for who you are."

I was glad I told my dad I was gay because he didn't see anything wrong with it even though he was straight but I really think he likes me for who I am no matter what.

Well, looking back at that heart crying joy making quote, I learned that only me, Tree and my dad knew I was gay.

Well, Tree wanted to restart without me and blocked me off all contact but it was a good thing but I don't know.

I don't think he wants to talk to me and everybody dead cold hates me.

So before I die, I'll tell everybody I'm gay and committing suicide...and how I have a crush on Pencil Topper.

WOW,I WROTE THIS IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES.

THIS CHAPTER ACTUALLY MADE ME WANT TO FOCUS ON BEN A BIT MORE,BUT MORE ICE CUBE AND TENGOLF STORIES COMING SOON :)