19. The Meeting

MATCH's POV

Today was another day for an alliance meeting.
Me and Pence Pence came over to Bubble's house. Ice Cube let us all in and we all saw Woody petrified at looking at us and bolted to his room,closing the door and locking it.

Bubble came running into the room where Woody was.
"Woody, please calm down and please stop screaming." Ice Cube said.
Then she saw Bubble.
"We really need to get him help." Ice Cube said to Bubble, who nodded.
"Ahem, are you two done?" Pencil asked looking annoyed like me.
God,Bubble and Ice Cube are so annoying and stupid.
Bubble and ice cube looked at us.
"Sorry." Bubble whimpered.
I walked up to Bubble, as she was whimpering more. Grabbing a strap of one of her overalls, I gave it a tug and it almost came out.
"Bubble how can you be this deaf?" I said.
"Yeah!" Pencil said back, slamming the bag of chocolate balls on some table.

BUBBLES POV
Me and the rest of the alliance were talking about hurting Golf Ball and Snowball for no reason. These were two people I hated but I didn't want anything bad happen to them.
I said no, and cowered in fear.
After a minute of silence, Match gave me the most angriest glare ever and yelled at me even more. For some reason, Pencil chimed in.
After god knows how long, Pencil threw the bag of chocolate balls in my face. "We have some like business to attend to so like goodbye." And with that, Match and Pencil slammed the door and left.

WOODY's POV

Bubble had been crying all the time ever since Match and Pencil bullied her. I felt guilty on not helping her and having my anthrophobia kick in. I wanted to talk to her but I think Ice Cube and Bubble hate me for not standing for them. I mean, I can't even talk right!
I just wanted to stay in the corner of my bed and looking at the wall, 1 inch away from me.

Then I closed my eyes.
When I woke up, I saw Bubble starring at me with a smile.
I screamed in fear and covered myself.
"No it's okay Woody. I won't hurt you. I know you were too scared to talk to Match and Pencil and do anything. So were me and Ice Cube. I guess we all were." Bubble took a chocolate ball out of her overalls,popped a it into my mouth and made me swallow it while she had a big smile on her face that I could still see even though she had a light blue hoody on.
Then I watched her eat a chocolate ball. Bubble then left the room, feeling better than usual.

I may seem annoying to Bubble but I'm glad she's okay.
I just wish I could do more.