Chapter 6: The Battles

Back with the others who were watching the battle on the big screen in front of them.

"Whoa! I didn't know Kaminari could cut through Tsuburaba's Air Prison like that!" Mina exclaimed.

"It doesn't look like they took Kaminari's sword into consideration when it came to their planning. Kaminari's skill with a sword might still be limited to this, but it still renders an attack useless as long as he's around," Iida said.

"I think you're not giving Kaminari enough credit, from what I've been seeing, he's been able to move around a lot easier, and when Shishida and Tsuburaba came in they were prepared. I think the sword is helping Kaminari disperse his quirk easier, probably allowing him to detect when his opponent is near," Yaoyorozu said.

"It does more than that Yaoyorozu," Midoriya stated. "I actually saw Kaminari training, and the sword does more than disperse his quirk easier."

"What are you implying?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Just keep watching."

"Eraser, did you know about him using a sword?" Vlad King asked Aizawa.

"Only the fact he got a sword added in as a support item. The extent to how much it helps him is beyond me, he does most of his sword training outside of class," Aizawa stated. 

"Quite interesting, I never expected this from Young Kaminari," All Might said.

"It seems so cool! And by the way he's talking to his teammates, it seems like that wasn't all he has to offer," Midnight commented.

Back at Ground Gamma, Tsuburaba, Shiozaki, Rin, and Shishida regrouped and are now talking about how to deal with what they just found out.

"So Kaminari has a way of tracking us too, and he's able to cut through your prisons with just his sword?" Rin asked.

"Yeah, and from what he was saying, that was just the start. It was like he was playing with us, he's not the same person you defeated back in the Sports Festival Shiozaki," Tsuburaba stated.

"I am so deeply sorry for giving you outdated information. I didn't think he would be able to use a sword properly because he only had it for a short period of time. This will definitely be one of my biggest mistakes," Shiozaki said.

"It's not all your fault Shiozaki, none of us thought he would be any good at a sword either, we're all to blame. Now back on topic, what else can he do with that sword?" Rin asked.

"No idea, he just used it to cut through my Air Prison."

"Right, so maybe the best way to go is to capture him with Shiozaki's vines. They neutralize electricity and they're more durable than Air Prison. Does that sound good?" Rin asked.

"Yeah, it sounds good, then with him out of the way we need to deal with Kirishima's strength and Shinso's brainwashing-"

Shishida stopped Tsuburaba's talking when he smelled someone coming their way. "Hold on I smell... 4 Asui's coming this way!"

"Four?! First off, how did they make each other smell like Asui? Second, there's five of them, where's the fifth?" Rin questioned.

"I don't know, and I can't tell the difference between them," Shishida stated.

"The best thing we can do is wait for them to trigger Shiozaki's vines, then we can identify who's who," Tsuburaba said.

"Right!" 

Back with Kaminari's group, they covered themselves with Asui's sticky mucus and Koda is using the birds around him to cover his scent. When they get outside the area that Class 1-B is in, they stop running.