Chapter 78: Spreading The News

UA High: Evacuee Residential Area

Walking through the multiple tall buildings around UA's campus was a black-haired man in a plaid-like button-up shirt under a black sweater. He walked over to a woman with light hair that was somewhat covered by the red beanie she wore on her head.

"We have new orders," he whispered to her.

"Go on."

"You-know-who anticipated that, as evacuees here, we wouldn't be able to act freely. He says, "fan the flames. Rally the discontented faction that's been keeping quiet and lying in wait. UA is aware that Tomura Shigaraki will be operational in less than a week's time. The school knows of the impending danger, but they're keeping it from the common people. So fan the flames until that fortress is once again an inhospitable place for Izuku Midoriya." ," he relayed to her.

"Shouldn't be too hard, let's just see how much we have to work to do that," she whispered before she walked away.

What they didn't notice was the yellow-haired teenager walking around a considerable distance from them. He was far out of earshot and was with an adult that seemed to be his father figure. They didn't think that out of everyone, he would've been the one eavesdropping.

"Looks like they let these guys slip in after all. As long as they don't cause harm, I'll deal, plus they provided some useful intel too. Looks like our plan will seem to move right along with theirs."

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

UA High: Student Dorms

"I-I'm pooped..." Mineta said as he collapsed on the ground right after taking off his shoes.

"The search area's just too big," Kirishima commented as he stretched his arms out.

"There's so few heroes left to help... it's a serious problem," Jiro added.

"Bedtime, friends. On the double," Iida said as he walked into the dorm with his new hero costume. "Our greatest strength is youth, so our every action should fuel us for what's to come."

"They told us to get stronger," Bakugo grumbled.

"I wish we had even a little spare time to swap dirty stories," Mineta said to Midoriya, after getting up from the ground and walking inside.

"I dunno about the "dirty" part, but yeah... I get it," Midoriya replied. Midoriya looked over at Uraraka, who was talking to Ashido and the other girls at the moment.

"There's barely been any time to talk," Midoriya thought. "I haven't been able to thank her properly."

Midoriya started walking toward his best friend to start talking to her. But before he could even greet her, the doors busted open suddenly.

"I AM HERE! JUST LIKE EVERY DAY!" All Might yelled out as he walked in.

"Glad to see you're excited All Might, but could you not right next to me?" Kaminari said, rubbing his ear closest to All Might.

"What's up? You're full of energy, I see..." Jiro commented.

"Just the opposite!" All Might replied.

"Detective Tsukauchi? Principal Nezu? Even Kaminari?" Sato noticed.

"Does this concern the situation with Aoyama?" Yaoyorozu asked.

Tsukauchi brought up a hand to signal to them to be quiet about that subject. All Might used the opportunity to get his next statement in.

"It's about what comes next, and we're only informing select individuals for now," All Might stated. "It's time to discuss our final plans for this second pivotal war."