Chapter 22: More History

Kaminari spent the rest of the night as normal, slaying demons, even though Ryukyu didn't really like it. Though one thing he did differently was try to recreate the breathing technique that he used against Lower One. Unfortunately, he couldn't do it again the entire night. He was able to slay demons in four different towns/cities (including Kyushu), so he decided to hang it up for the night and headed back to UA. Once he got back to UA, he quietly took off his Demon Slayer uniform and put on comfortable clothes. He quietly went to the bathroom and showered, then headed back up to his dorm to sleep for the night. 

Kaminari's alarm went off at 7 am, letting him know that he needs to get ready for school. Normally he wouldn't get up right away and sleep until someone like Iida or Yaoyorozu came to his room to wake him up. Though, because of the events from the night before he wanted to talk to Midoriya about the new technique that he could be in the process of learning. He would've asked Zenitsu about it, but Zenitsu has been giving him the silent treatment ever since he defeated Lower One. 

Once Kaminari was finished getting ready for school he went down to the common area to have breakfast with his classmates. "Morning guys."

Kirishima turned over to Kaminari. "Morning Kaminari."

Everyone that was in the common room greeted Kaminari as he came over to the kitchen area to get breakfast. He looked around and saw Midoriya over by the couches, so he walked over to him to try and see if he could get some answers. "Hey Midoriya, can we talk for a minute?"

Midoriya turned around and looked over at Kaminari. "Oh hey Kaminari! Yeah, what's up?"

Kaminari lowered his voice, that way only he and Midoriya could hear each other. "It's about Thunder Breathing, or something related to it because I don't really know if it's Thunder Breathing anymore."

Midoriya's eyes widened at what Kaminari just said, he knew this topic shouldn't really be talked about out where everyone could hear them. "We probably shouldn't talk about that here, let's talk about it with All Might and Kacchan during lunch or our first break today."

Kaminari started to stumble over his words, not wanting to involve more people than necessary in this "stupid" discovery. "W-wait! Wait! Wait! You don't have to do that! It's not that serious! I'm just seeing if I can find some simple answers..."

Midoriya ignored Kaminari's protests and started walking away to try and find Bakugo. Kaminari knew that neither Bakugo nor All Might were gonna be happy about the fact that he wanted to talk about something as dumb as this. Especially because it should be something that Zenitsu should know, and not them.

When the first bit of classes went by and their first break came, Kaminari found himself seated with All Might, Bakugo, and Midoriya in the Break Room by themselves. 

"You know, just because you have a weird spirit in your head and you're a part of the secret doesn't mean you can call random meetings for no reason Dunce Face!"

"I know! And I originally wanted to just talk to Midoriya about this because he knows more about the Demon Slayer Corps and Breathing Techniques than the rest of you, but he said to talk about it with the rest of you instead," Kaminari said.

"It's fine, I don't mind," All Might assured Kaminari.

"Well, I definitely do mind! I have other things to do!" Bakugo shouted out.

"You didn't have to come you know," Kaminari pointed out.

"I thought it was about One For All at first, not about Dunce Face's thousand-year-old breathing technique!" Bakugo said.

"Anyway, back to the main topic here," All Might said. "Midoriya told me you had a new development with Thunder Breathing?"

"Yeah, it happened yesterday at the end of my fight with Lower One," Kaminari started with.