Chapter 44: Gunga Villa Raid

"Almost time... get up Grape Juice," Sero said.

"Why?" Mineta asked. "The Rear Guard's job is just to catch any bad guys who slip past the front line. So getting all pumped up is actually kinda insulting to the pros, right?"

"Get. Up."

"It's starting," one of the pros said.

"What?!"

"YOU SAID THAT SO CASUALLY?!" Mineta shouted out.

Jiro put her jacks into the ground listening for the front lines and anything going on around them. "They're on the move."

"This operation... has brought heroes together on an unprecedented scale. But that's no reason to relax just yet," one of the pros said. "What this means, is that we need everyone to face the massive threat in front of us!"

"Not too worried about Tokoyami, but what about..." Jiro started to say.

Yaoyorozu put her hand on Jiro's shoulder, trying to reassure her. "I'm sure he'll be just fine."

"Not that I don't share the feelings as Jiro," Kirishima thought. "But, I'm not worried about him getting hurt, I'm more concerned with the fact that it's starting so late. If we're at the villains main base, then wouldn't Muzan be here too? Once it gets dark, Kaminari might have to fight him, and if he's even more terrifying than the demons Kaminari has fought..." Kirishima sighed, trying to ease his nerves over his thoughts. "It's fine, he'll be fine, he's been training for this moment for the last few months. Granted I don't know exactly what he has planned and what he trained in specifically, but from what I heard from Midoriya, I think he'll be okay."

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

"Goddamn, I didn't think this would be this nerve racking," Kaminari said out loud. "Now I kinda wish I wasn't here."

Midnight runs up beside him as the heroes were getting ready to raid the villa. "You knew what you were getting into. We need your quirk. Just think of it as helping out the adults who don't have what it takes."

"Huh?! Don't have what it takes?! I never thought like that at all!" Kaminari said.

"Also, don't forget," Midnight started to say. "Helping us isn't the only reason you're here."

"I know," Kaminari said. "Actually, that is the main reason for these nerves."

"Kaminari," Tokoyami said, running up beside him. "I learned something watching you play guitar. You're... amazing."

"You praising my shredding skills aren't helping here Tokoyami," Kaminari replied.

"Erm, no, that's not what I meant," Tokoyami said.

"OPEN UP!" Cementoss shouted as he placed his hands on the ground, warping the concrete of the building.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

"The concrete's warping?!"

"THE CONFERENCE IS IS CANCELED! GET WORD TO THE ASSEMBLY HALL!" Chikazoku shouted out. "VIOLET AND BLACK REGIMENTS! TO THE FRONT ENTRANCE! BROWN, GET OUT THERE TOO! CARMINE- TO THE ASSEMBLY HALL!"

"They got us good, Mr. Skeptic," one of the commanders said, calmly walking up to him. "So let's shake things up."

Soon Cementoss warped the building in half, allowing the entrance to be wide open and unable to be closed.