Chapter 49: Gigantomachia

"Hang in there! You gotta hold him back!! Mount Lady!" A pro hero shouted toward Mount Lady.

Mount Lady was trying her hardest to hold back Gigantomachia from charging through the forest. She grunted as she flexed the muscles in her legs and arms in order to try to hold the big guy back, even though he towered over her.

"DON'T GOTTA TELL ME TWICE!" She shouted out in response. "HE'S NOT GOT ANYWHERE!"

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

"WHOA!" Jiro shouted out as she pulled her earphone jacks out of the ground.

"What's up, Jiro Jack?" Sero asked when he noticed Jiro pull her jacks out of the ground.

"We're back!" Honenuki and Komori said as they walked up to the group.

"Bad news!" Jiro said to the others.

"What?! The perimeter's been breached?!" 

"Uh..." Mineta stammered as he heard the pros talking.

"Something huge is coming our way!!" Jiro shouted to the pros heroes.

"Get up there! We gotta hold the line!" One of the pros said. "Trainees- you stand by back here!" 

The trainees in question watched the pros that were on standby with them run off onto the front lines. 

"Y'mean, that army of heroes...COULDN'T STOP WHATEVER THAT IS?!" Mineta freaked out. 

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

"What on earth happened?" Compress asked as the original members of the LOV rode on top of Machia. 

"Well, I was underground when the big guy snatched me up for a ride," Spinner told him.

"The boss must be awake," Dabi concluded. "Nothing else would get this big lump to budge."

"This is sooner than expected," Compress said in surprise.

"Let me off, Dabi!" Chikazoku said. "Why take me and not the others?! I must protect Re-Destro!"

"Keep it down. They haven't noticed us yet," Dabi told him.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

"Nice try Dabi, but I can hear you guys loud and clear," Kaminari said to himself. "I didn't expect this big guy to budge, but I should've prepared for that just in case."

"I don't think it's the best idea to try and take him on," Himejima said, making his presence in Kaminari's mind known.

"Himejima? When did you get here?!" Kaminari thought.

"I was here with everyone else, just didn't feel the need to be involved until now," Himejima said.

"Well, I'm not planning on taking the big guy on, I don't even think my sword would take it," Kaminari concluded.

"I doubt it, but we do know it can take the ice user's attacks, correct?" Rengoku asked.

"Yeah, of course," Kaminari thought.

"Then let's leave the big guy to the heroes and make sure the ice guy's out of their way!" Sanemi claimed.

Kaminari smirked, knowing exactly what they meant.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

"I HAVE BEEN WAITING, MASTER! I AM ON MY WAY!" Machia shouted out as he kept trying to charge through all the heroes.