16. A Burning Inferno

Song for Chapter: This Is Not A Game - Miguel

****

"Why are you wearing his shirt?" Zayn's face is a red, the anger almost radiating off of it.

"Zayn... Who the fuck is she?" The girl hasn't left, she stands hiding behind Zayn her long dark hair clinging to her lipstick lips

"She's no one." Zayn steps forward tugging on the soft shirt that presses to my front.

"I'm no one?" The girl finally speaks her slender body stepping from behind him and I see her fully. Her long hair reaches her waist, and her eyes a bright green... not has pretty Harry's though. Her purse hangs on her arm as she leans into Zayn as if he's hers.

"Shut up Carly." Zayn yells while still looking at me.

"You weren't saying that while you were kissing me." Her smirk is wide and filled with pride. I can't help the rise and fall of my chest and the incinerating fury that's been creeping into my chest.

"Shut up Carly."

"Why should I Zayn. You know you've missed me." She pulls his lips to hers her hands grazing her jaw.

The fury rising from my chest to my throat the pounding in my palms making my fingers go numb. And my vision blur. Then all I see is black.

ZAYNS POV

Holy Shit! I scream internally as I see Jessie lunge at Carly, both of their bodies fall to the floor, Jessie's hands scratching along Carly's face both of their screams rumbling the apartment walls.

"Fuck you!" Jessie screams as Carly flips her, banging her head against the wooden floor.

"Did your mom teach you how to fight love?" Carly's voice slithers its way through the screams making me want to beat her up too.

"Don't you dare talk about my fucking mother!" Jessie roars clawing at the witch's hair.

I stand there my body shaking. What the fuck do I do?

"Harry!" I scream pounding on his apartment door. My door is still wide open the sounds of crashing and screams just steps away. "Harry open the fucking door!"

"What!?" The door swings open. He stands in the door frame dressed in all white, his eyes a puffy red.

"Have you been cry-"

"What is it Zayn?" He cuts me off as the roaring of Carly and Jessie's screams reach us, "What the fuck is going on?"

I drag him back into my apartment and he jumps back as a plate flys across the room and hits the wall. "Did your mother teach you how to throw too?" Carly's eyes are bruised and blood drips from her cheeks, lips and chin, but she still stumbles towards to Jessie, clutching her shoulders and throwing her against the wall.

"Carly?" Harry's eyes widen his fear settling just as mine is heightening.

"Listen here you little bitch. Don't you ever talk about my mother. At least I'm not a fucking home wrecking slut."

"I guess that's just Zayn's type." Jessie jumps onto of Carly pinning her to the floor as her hands wrap around Carly's throat.

"You didn't know my mother. You'll never know my mother. She was good and pure, and hated violence. But look at me now hmm. I'm sucking the life right out of you and I don't even care because I am fucking angry! Do you hear me you fucking bitch. I am angry."

"Harry call the fucking ambulance." Harry runs to the phone as I try to pull Jessie off Carly's lifeless purple body.

"You're killing her Jessie stop!"

"I don't care! I don't care!"

"Jessie stop!" I scream over Harry's yelling into the phone.

"She doesn't know why I sit on that bench every morning. She doesn't know why I wake up in the middle of the night scratching until I breathe."

I finally rip her off Carly's motionless body sprawled across the floor. I hear the ambulance sirens at the bottom of the lobby knowing that soon they will be here. I turn from Carly's body and find Jessie in Harry's arms.

"Jessie you need to-"

"Get away from me!" Her weak voice squeaking out. "You are no better than her. You tell me you want me and I find out you were lieing. But I am not surprised Zayn. I should of known that you are just to good to be true. And that's why I did what I did. That's why I ki-" Her breath stops mid sentence and her bottom goes limp

***********
next chapter will be longer :) xx
trailer here:
http://youtu.be/yi-MGI2PIvQ