30. Nervous

Song for Chapter:Drop the Game - Chet Faker (Flume Remix)

JESSIES POV

His lips were like cherry drops for a sore throat. Sweet with passion at first then bitter with warmth, but the warmth was a kind I loved. The kind that swept across your body in one slow slick motion. A tidal wave that ran in and out of each fiber in my body.

"You promised you'd speak with Louis today." His voice was raspy from the morning wake and his hair was tickling my bare arm and he kissed along my skin.

These weeks with him were content- simple- there were no tears, or worries of anything.

I flipped from my back, whipping my leg across the other side of his body laying on top of him in the flush white bed "Just a little longer." I say kissing along his jaw and neck.

Even with just my lips I could feel the sharpness of his jaw, the small tremble in his skin. He was so nervous every time I'd touch him.

I know I can control him with just my soft fingers, or a peck of my puckered lips. His small groan and shaky hands tell me so.

"Just a few mo-" He tries to say but my hands are sliding down his torso.

My lips tread along his jaw until reaching his lips. Pressing firmly to his and slowly riding along his length. I can hear him gasping, feeling the hesitation on his lips and it only drives me more. It only fuels me more, to touch him all over. His lips the only shield from the mess I have, and I his.

"I- want- to- do-more." I huff between kisses.

His bulge shapes around my aching core and he only nods when I speak. The pleasure still too new for him.

"More?" He asks under his shortness of breathes and small movements of hands that tickle under my shirt. Nervous.

I slide down, scooting my way deeper into the comforters, hiding from the seeping morning sun rays that slither it's way through the blinds "More."

He wanted this. Everything in his body told me. The way his jaw tightened at my desire for more. The way his hands slightly pushing me along further, and further towards his aching bulge.

"You're going to have to relax okay?" My fingers sliding under the boxers he wears to bed and tracing them down his leg. He was huge, tempting.

"Okay." Is all that slips from his closed eyes and tight mouth. Nervous.

I lean in towards, his waiting length and a loud moan escapes his mouth, his hips bucking towards me. "I haven't done anything yet Harry."

But his mouth is still quivering, his eyes still closed shut, "But you're going to- fuck- you're going to." His hands were tight around his thighs squeezing as if he'd just been shot.

"Relax Harry." I say before slowly wrapping my lips around him. Dipping my head slightly.

"Holy-" He tries to say, his hips buck with each bob I do with my head and I have to fight him down.

His slick fluid tastes of salt water and his hands are tightly wounded in my hair but I didn't mind, because I was pleasuring him. Making him feel this way, makes me feel like I am needed instead of someone who is in need.

His length rocks into the back of my throat and I try not the choke. He has been to numb and maybe this will heal him, maybe this will heal me.

"Jessie!" his voice is loud with screams of pleasure over the sound of gasps that fall from his and my mouth. His fluid slips down my throat and I kiss up his thigh, hip, chest, and back to his plump swollen lips.