15. 11: 55am

Song for Chapter: Wait for Me- Motopony

******

HARRYS POV

I turn the tap on in my shower closing the door behind us, now enclosing us in the small square space.

"Is this warm enough?" I say gliding her hand under the shower water.

"Yes." Is all she responds my hand still wrapped in hers.

"Alright, well you get showered okay? And I'll make us something to eat or something." I turn back around to face the door knowing that I should leave. As I turn the small knob I hear her faint voice.

"Stay." She says turning my around with her delicate hand placed on my shoulder. "Please stay."

I gulp at her words my insides already turning at her mercy. No Harry, stop. She chose Zayn remember? She's just your friend. I try to convince myself to turn back around but her eyes persuade me. The pain evident and real as her hands slide down my arm.

"Okay." Is all I can manage to say. What happens next? Do I kiss her soft lips the way I did the night she first slept over? Do I stare at her as the warm air fogs up my mirror. I wouldn't mind just staring.

"Help me." She says a small smile gliding across her face as she raises her hands above her head. I know what she wants me to do. She wants me to lift up her shirt, but I am afraid if I do, I won't be able to stop. "Please." She coos once more as my shaky hands grab the lining of her shirt and pull it slowly over her head.

I ball my hands into a fist trying to push down the burning sensation that runs along my entire body. She wears a dark purple bra her chest and torso exposed. I can't help but cross my arms around my chest to help hide the loud beating of my heart.

"I need help with my pants too Harry." The fog in the washroom settles on her skin making it glow in the white washroom light. Jesus Christ what am I suppose to do?

"Okay." I say again cursing myself internally for not being able to say much else.

My hands meet the edge of her jeans a gasp falling out of both of our mouths as I slowly drag them down my knees bending as I go. She steps out of her jeans as I kneel in front of her, my eyes raking over her beautiful flushed body.

"J- Jess. We- can't do this." My skin is on fire each glance of her making me want to melt in the spot I stand.

"What If I told you that I wanted too?" I knew she was lying, she chose Zayn... or was that a lie too?

"Then I'd-"

"Harry please, just touch me." Her whispers echo as I still look up at her from my kneeling stance her eyes begging me for a way out of her pain. I knew this was wrong but how could I stop it? How could I possibly deny the inferno that is my heart?

I begin to kiss up her legs, leaving light pecks along her stomach, my hands placed just above her panty line. I kiss along her torso and chest until I am fully standing, towering over her like I used to, leaving on last kiss on her forehead.

"Shower with me Harry."

"No." The word falls from my mouth before I even feel the sharp pain in my crotch yelling at me to continue on.

"Please Harry. I need your comfort." She takes on step closer placing her petite hands under my shirt, shimmying the material up, and I lift my arms above my head in surrender as my shirt falls to the floor.

Her kisses and hands lace around each of my tattoos my breathing trying its best to catch up with me.
Her small hands slide into my pant line and pulls them down making me fully exposed to her.