04

TZUYU'S POV

"Jaehyun did what?!" I shushed all of my unnie as all the people here in the club are looking at us because of their voices. I told them to keep it low but they won't listen to me.

I told them everything that Jaehyun did and what are his intentions and they are really mad at him. They also said that I made a right decision on dumping him.

It's been a week since that incident happened and I took a month break from my schedules because appa said we're finally preparing for the so called 'marriage' between me and Jungkook.

"Good thing you didn't come there with us there or else he won't be alive now." I told Nayeon unnie to calm down because she's already clenching his fist.

"So what are your plans now? Are you really going to go on with the arrange marriage?" Jeongyeon unnie asked.

"Unnie, I am doing it for the company. I don't want us to lose it." I saw Mina unnie, Chae and Jihyo unnie facepalmed as they heard me say that.

"Fine it's your choice." Momo unnie said in defeat.

"Jungkook is a good man and a good friend so don't worry." their eye widen as I said that. If I would have known that this will be like an interrogation, I shouldn't have said that.

They asked me a lot of questions about Jungkook and how I knew him. Well, I told them everything, including what happened at the café that day.

They all squealed when I told them that but I don't really understand why.

"Wah~ You're so lucky Tzuyu." Nayeon unnie said while sticking her thumbs up to me. Well, she got that habit from his new boyfriend.

"Speaking of the devil." We heard gossips from around and when I turned I saw Jungkook waving at us.

What is he doing here? The only person I told where I am is...aish Chou Guanlin.

"Annyeonghaseo, Jeon Jungkook imnida" he introduced himself to my unnies and bowed. He looked at me and gestured me to go.

"Let's go."

"What? Go where?" I looked at him looking so confused and the unnies just also stare at him.

"Mr. Chou told me to accompany you to pick your dress for the engagement party?"  oh yeah right, I told appa that I was going to pick a gown today. I have no choice but to go with him since the unnies are also pushing me away.

I followed him out of the club and hopped in his car as we go to the Dress Boutique.

"Did I go at the wrong time?" he said fixing his eyes at the road.

"No, they're pushing me away anyways."  I heard him laugh at what I said so I held his ears and pinched it slightly.

"Stop, that hurts. You're really different." he said while rubbing his ears as I let him go. We just casually talked to each other while on the trip and when we arrived there, we both wear our masks and glasses.

By the way, he was wearing a white dress shirt and a black shorts paired with a black converse shoes while I was wearing a beige dress shirt topped with a brown plaid dress partnered with a white 3 inches heels.