02

TZUYU'S POV

"Oh, well love is in the air." that's all that Yoonmi sunbae said and the audiences gasped in shock as well as Manager nim. I will keep Jaehyun's identity for now because I don't want him to receive much hate from my obsessive fans.

The interview ended with a performance number from me which I sang 'Me - Taylor Swift' and the fans liked it so much that it even trended online.

(A/N: EYOO, THIS IS THE SIGN THAT YOU SHOULD STREAM TZUYU'S MELODY PROJECT!!)

As I walked backstage, Manager nim confronted me about what I just said at the interview.

"I cannot do anything about it anymore and besides, what's so wrong about me dating?" Manager nim facepalm as she continuously scroll down to her phone.

korea_news✔️

❤️ 301,619💬 182,193

❤️ 301,619
💬 182,193

korea_news✔️ Model, Actress and Ambassador Chou Tzuyu revealed in Yoonmi's Sweet Talkshow that she has been dating someone right now. Tap here to see more.

"See, oh my gosh Tzuyu. PD nim will scold me for sure!" then exactly someone called her phone and she go away.

I was left alone with my PA and she guided me to the dressing room to get dressed for the next schedule which is a commercial shoot for LG Mobile.

When we got outside, there are numerous people from media waiting for me so we had a hard time going in the van. Thankfully, the guards helped us and we successfully got inside the van.

"The agency rescheduled your next schedules but PD nim told me that you should meet him asap."  after that the van went quiet and we proceeded to go to the agency to meet PD nim.

I admit, I am getting nervous right now.

When we arrived there, Manager nim immediately told me to go at his office alone and then when I opened it I saw appa talking to Mr. Han

"Appa." I sat beside him and looked at PD nim, he doesn't look mad but instead he looked so happy.

"Your dad excused you for all your schedules today so you're good to go....and by the way, congratulations." I felt so confused by the last words he said but I just shrugged it off.

I followed appa into the parking lot and saw his car in there. He made me sit on the passenger seat and he drove for 3 hours to a five star hotel in Busan.

What are we even doing here? Well, this hotel isn't ours so I assume he have a business meeting here.

Since I haven't told Manager nim yet that appa fetched me, I just texted her and she said 'okay' immediately.