Special Chapter

Tzuyu's POV

It's been 45 years since you all have witnessed our love story and our life became much better after those challenges we have faced.

We grew stronger but still, there are conflicts that can't be avoided but the only thing is that we make solutions right away.

Jungwoo? He's a grown up man now. He has his own family and the plot twist is that he married Nayeon unnie and Jin oppa's daughter.They lived a happy life together and had kids, just like all of us in BTS and TWICE.

We also had another daughter 9 years after Jungwoo was born. Her name was Jeon Yeojung, she's also a grown up girl now with a stable job, she's a doctor actually.

and... here I am today, sitting beside Jungkook's bed at the hospital. It's been two weeks since he's been confined and his condition is getting worse and worse.

"Jungkook-ah" I held his hand and looked at his eyes that are almost closed.

"Tzuyu... look at you, why are you..crying" he said in such a weak voice.

"I'm just sad seeing you like this." I told him but instead of giving me a sad look, he gave me a smile.

"We're old Tzuyu. It's time to let go."

"What are you saying, you punk." I feel like he's been struggling these days like... he's dying.

"We lived a good life... what is there to fear and regret?" he slowly held my hands with his cold hands.

Later on, Jungwoo entered the room with Yeojung who was with the nurse. They both looked sad, Jungwoo cannot even look at him straight.

"Jungwoo, be a good man just like I always tell you... Yeojung... take care of yourself and...your eomma." at that time, I can't do anything but hug him tight. I don't want to let him go, I don't know how life would be without him.

"I love you Yeojung...Jungwoo...Tzuyu." then all I heard was a flatline but then Yeojung called for the nurses and they tried reviving him. I can see the sadness in her eyes. She also doesn't want to let him go, they've been a daughter-father tandem, always.

But after 5 minutes of nothing but a flatline, she gave up.

"T...time of...death, 7:38pm."

I'll miss you my love and I will always love you, till death do us part.

[a/n: yeah, I'm crying]