11

TZUYU'S POV

We spent four days there in NYC and we even have adapted the environment there but after that trip, everything needs to return to it's normal state.

I am here today at a shooting for a small sequel that the agency assigned me to and they also sent me the script days ago so I'm okay with it, they said it will only take one day to shoot since it's really a short sequel.

I am also gonna meet my partner for the sequel which is 'Cha Eunwoo' which is the one and only rising actor of all time.

I greeted everyone at the set and got ready as soon as I arrived there, I was so shocked when Cha Eunwoo entered my tent.

"Annyeonghaseo sunbaenim." he greeted.

"Annyeong, Eunwoo. You don't need to be formal just call me Tzuyu or Tzu." I said to him and smiled.

He seemed to be very comfortable with and he's not like the other men that I've been partnered with before who immediately flirts at me and makes everything uncomfortable.

"I'll get going now Tzu, see you outside." he said as he left the tent leaving me with my makeup artist and stylist.

"He seemed to be interested to you."  stylist unnie said which made my eyebrows raise.

Why would he even like me if I made it public that I am already married? Besides, I am sure with that handsome face he already has a girlfriend.

"Main and supporting actors position to Scene 07!" I heard the producer shout outside and I was told to already get out so I did.

The shooting continued until past 8, there's still some scenes that needed to be take but they said it's nearly done.

We took a break to eat dinner and I pulled out my phone and saw a message from Jungkook.

From: Jungdork

U done? I'm already home and I am bored so I played with Kaya and Butter. Text me when you're done, I'll fetch you there.

I squealed without knowing and all the staff and actors looked at me so I felt so embarrassed. I ran to the tent and excused that I'll be getting something but the truth is I am still processing what he just said.

Why is he always like this? Does he like me? Pabo, why would he?

I convinced myself not to jump into conclusion so, I breathe in and out before going there with them again and continue eating.

40 minutes after the dinner, the director said that the last two scenes will be taken so I decided to text Jungkook already since this place is quite hard to find.

We took the Scene 07 which is the second to the last scene before the ending and we took it smoothly but what I am worried about is the last scene where everything needs to be intimate.

I composed myself and thought of something that flutters me in order to be on character and the first that come to my mind was that day in NYC.

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

Within that time listening to him sing, I realized something. I think...I like him but what my mind says is that it could ruin our friendship.