24

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Tzuyu ran away after she heard what we are talking about, I didn't expect her to come here at their house and visit and this is the day I was afraid of.

She lost her trust in me, in us.

I tried to ran after her but she already left, I cried at the doorstep until I felt Guanlin tapping my shoulders.

"N-noona dropped this." he handed me a paper and when I opened it I was shocked. I saw a lab result from a hospital and there's a picture attached to it.

our little seed...

(a/n: lol, just imagine HAHAHA)

"Hyung... She's pregnant, you better follow her." Guanlin told me and I immediately grabbed my things and leave.

I continuously called her but she's not answering at all. Where on earth are you Jeon Tzuyu?

I got home but I didn't bother to go down because her car is not at the garage so I immediately went to her old apartment.

I knocked and knocked at the door but no response so I decided to just look for her car at the parking lot but still no signs.

I started calling some friends and they didn't know where's Tzuyu.

I really regret what I did but I hid it also for her because her eomma...left them when they have nothing because she's struggling, she doesn't want a life like that.

and now... she's rich but still doesn't care about both Guanlin and her. I don't want her to meet her selfish mom because she will just get hurt.

That night, eomma told me to let her cool down for tonight.

I felt alone since the other side of the bed was empty... the one she used to sleep in.

I'm such a fool. I just sat there all night thinking of where she could possibly go but it's already morning and I still can't connect the dots.

I saw the time and it's already 9am, I started to fix myself and start finding again. Before I started the engine, I called the last person I knew could help.

Wen Yuna
ringing...

Yuna: Yes Sir?

JK: Is Tzuyu with you?

Yuna: No sir, isn't she supposed to be with you sir? Did something happened?

JK: actually yes and we need to find her.

Yuna: her phone actually has a tracker, I can track her location now.

JK: okay, send me the location once you did.