14

TZUYU'S POV

"Are you sure of this Tzuyu?" I heard Jihyo unnie asked once again while we are on the way to the airport.

I nodded for the fifth time and then we arrived at the airport. The boys are already waiting at the front and the airport is full of medias as usual.

They are here even if there's no celebrities because they needed to take a picture in case there are unexpected arrival.

They all got out but they told me to stay inside for a while because they are still waiting for Lisa.

Minutes of waiting, we saw a black van stopped at the gate revealing Lisa with a big luggage with her.

She greeted them with much joy but she just glared at my unnies. Jungkook gestured me to go down and I did.

It was hard to pass through the medias but the boys got me covered. They acted as if they are my guards, I saw unnies laughing at me but Lisa seems so annoyed.

We checked in for our flight and I will sit beside Nayeon unnie. You all probably wondering why I am not sitting beside Jungkook? It's because Lisa and him have the J50 & J51 seats.

(a/n: I don't know anything about plane seats so pardon me if I'm wrong )

The flight lasted for just 1 and a half hour so I didn't sleep and just peeked at the windows.

Nayeon unnie assisted me in going down the plane when we arrived and we all got to the private resort that Jimin oppa owns.

It's so huge that we even have to take a golf cart to go to the resthouse itself. I sat beside Jungkook and our cart handles 4 person so we're with Jimin oppa, me, Jungkook and Lisa.

"Are you okay?" he asked, maybe he noticed that I am quieter than usual but I nodded and smiled at him to assure him that I'm okay.

We arrived at the resthouse and the view of the beach here is great. I got down as the unnies also arrived and I heard someone shout.

"Wow, this is so breathtaking!" Mina unnie said and I saw how Jimin oppa turned red because he has a crush on Mina unnie

"Jimin, this resort didn't change at all." everyone except BTS went quiet when Lisa spoke up. They agreed to what she said while we're just there appreciating the view.

We proceeded to go inside after that and we divided three persons per room so two persons will have solo rooms.

Jimin oppa prepared a bowl of room numbers and whoever picks the number for the solo room wins.

The unnies started drawing papers and opening it and here's the roommates based on what they picked;

Nayeon unnie, Momo unnie and Sana unnie is in Room Three.