08

TZUYU'S POV

I woke up feeling the sunlight hit my face and all I remember from yesterday was Jungkook and me laughing and gossiping all night long until he finishes his works then after that we both slept in our own rooms.

I still have one week from my one month vacation so I was thinking of what to do today. Maybe fetching Guanlin from University would be great and shopping with him also.

I changed my sleepwear into something more fashionable so I wore a light green puff sleeves embellished mini dress. I also wore a shades and a masks so that no one could hopefully recognize me.

 I also wore a shades and a masks so that no one could hopefully recognize me

I checked the time and it's already 1pm, I really woke up late. I got down and see no Jungkook anywhere so I decided to get the car keys from the cabinet and drove to Starbucks for awhile so I can eat brunch since I haven't had my breakfast yet.

I called Momo unnie if she's busy so that I can visit their house and play with her cute little sister, Yuriko in there but she said that she's at the dance studio teaching trainees.

Yes, Momo unnie is a choreographer along with other dance teachers in their company. There is this weird coincidence lately and it turns out that the Entertainment Company that Momo unnie works for is owned by Hoseok oppa. Weird right?

I roamed around for a while and even watch a movie by myself in a theater and when it's already 4pm, I drove into Guanlin's University and got down.

I saw one of the students having the same department badge as him so I decided to ask her.

"Hey miss, do you know where I can find Chou Guanlin?" I can immediately see how she scanned me from the bottom to the top with her eyebrows raised. What's her problem?

"You are the girl she's always with whenever I stalk him! How dare you!" she said raising her voice to me and her hands on her waist. She walked closer and closer to me until there's no space between us.

"I'm his girlfriend what do you need with him." I was laughing internally as she speak to me like that without knowing that I am his sister but I can't lose this opportunity to tease her so I decided to just go with the flow.

"Am I considered a mistress if we always hugs each other, I always kiss him whenever he's going out and I almost forgot, we used to sleep together." I felt a sharp pain on my left cheeks as she slapped me hard. This was supposed to be a prank but she took it seriously, well...I don't need a sister in law like her.

"Miyoung!" I heard Guanlin from afar and he seems to recognize me fast as he went to stop her by blocking her way to me.

"Why are you defending that woman? Do you love her now? more than me?" she said making a scene infront of the university. I looked at Guanlin and he looked so furious about everything. I held his arms to calm him for a bit and he sighed.