05

TZUYU'S POV

"Ah! You're so pretty Tzuyu!" Sana unnie said as she finishes my makeup and added some accessories to my outfit.

Tonight is the engagement party so we are getting ready to get out because there are already many people outside and there are medias too.

A staff knocked on the door and she was looking for me. She told me to get ready for the introduction as I will be walking with Jungkook to the stage.

Sana unnie left me and cheered me up before going back to the other unnies. I saw Jungkook outside the door since it's see through. He was wearing a white polo shirt, blue suit and black pants.

He wasn't facing this way so I decided to shock him but when I was about to do it, I tripped and landed to his arms.

We made eye contact and stared at each other for a second. Once again, my heart feels like it's going to explode anytime and my face feels so hot that I didn't even know why.

Jungkook suddenly broke the eye contact and pretended to fix his suit and coughed. He take my hand as the emcee both introduced us to the crowd.

Everyone applauded to us but there is one person who glared at me as if she's going to kill me with her eyes. I don't know her and I think I shouldn't know her. I also saw Jeon Yoori sunbaenim in the crowd and I wonder why she's here.

We go to the stage as Dad and his parents we're there. I wasn't holding his hands anymore and guess what, my hands are so cold as ice.

I secretly rubbed it behind my back so that no one could see it but I suddenly felt someone rubbed his hands into mine.

Why do you always make me feel like this?

I smiled at him as a gesture of appreciation and Dad handed him the microphone.

"Good Morning Everyone, I want to say something special to all of you tonight." he turned to look at me and I smiled.

Tzuyu, this is just a show. He's looking at you because he's making it look convincing to the people. Gosh, you're getting carried away again.

"Meet my fiancee, Chou Tzuyu." everyone gasped as they heard about it and they clapped afterwards. The girl who was glaring at me awhile ago is now on her way here at the stage so I find the urge to hide behind Jungkook's back and whispered it to him.

He looked at the direction I said and he mumbled a name"Yerim".

Yerim? I think I've heard that name before. As I predicted, she got up the stage and snatched the mic from the emcee.

She introduced herself and slowly walked to us. Her eyes were pierced onto mine and then I asked myself 'why are you even afraid?' so after that I stood behind Jungkook again and hoped for the best.

"Kim Yerim, Jungkook's Girlfriend." she offered me a handshake but I refused to take it. The whole crowd gasped again and I am also shocked of what I've heard. So he has a girlfriend.

"What are you talking about Yeri? You're just my childhood friend." He told her, if they are not together... she must have feelings for him then.

She didn't say a thing after that then Yoori sunbae guided her out and I can finally breathe.

"Thank you noona." What? Yoori sunbae is Jungkook's sister? Is that why that day at the club and her surname-- I should have known.

He turned to me again as Yoori sunbae and that Yerim was already far away.

"Are you okay?" he asked.