22

TZUYU'S POV

Last week's date was fun, Jungkook really did make me happy and I hope there are more times like that for us.

I am now preparing to go to the office but when I got the car keys from the cabinet I saw Jungkook sitting on the couch.

"aren't you going to work?" I asked curiously because he usually goes to office before me so it's odd.

"I'll just stay for awhile, I'll go to the office later." I gave him an okay sign and kissed him in the cheeks before saying goodbye and going to the office.

It didn't take me long to arrive there but when I gave the keys to the valet, I saw Yuna running to us and signalling the valet to give the keys back to me.

"Go home Ms. Tzuyu, I was told to let you rest today." Yuna said while moving her hands like she's explaining.

"What?- Why? How? Who?" she didn't tell me anything but instead she pushed me back in the car so I have no choice but to drive away.

Since I know, Jungkook is probably gone at the house by now, I decided to go to Jeongyeon unnie's house.

The gate was open so I let myself in and I saw her there looking so ready to go out. She was humming but later on screamed when she saw me.

"Why are you scaring me like that!?"

"I'm sorry, the gate was open so I let myself in. Where are you going unnie?" I asked since she's fully dressed in a purple right dress and black crop top jacket.

"At the club, you wanna come?" it's been a long time since I have been there so it would be so much fun to go but I am worried that Jungkook might get mad at me.

But... he wouldn't know right?

I nodded in response to Jeongyeon unnie's and I thought we're going out now but she pulled me at her walk in closet instead and chose an outfit for me.

"Put this on." she was handing me a red sleeveless crop top pair dress and it looks too revealing for me. It's not like I don't want to wear it but Jungkook-

"I'll be dead meat to Jungkook if he knows, unnie!" I gently shoved away the dress but she keeps handing it to me and said.

"Wear it for me." and left me hanging there. I have no choice but to wear it so when I am done I go downstairs and showed Jeongyeon unnie my outfit.

"Oh~ You look sexy Tzuyu ah!" I have no other words to tell her but thank you so after that we used her car to go to the club

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"It's been 30 minutes Mr. Jeon since she left so I have no idea where she went." Yuna told me on the phone and I told her okay.