16

TZUYU'S POV

We are back here in Seoul and it's been 2 months since that incident in Jeju happened. After they found me, the boys talked to Lisa calmly and I talked to my unnies.

They all forgave and understood Lisa and now she became a friend to all of us but unfortunately today, we'll be sending her to the airport because she needed to go.

I stood up there while wearing my shades and mask. I opened my arms for Lisa and hugged her.

"We're going to miss you." I said and pat her head. The unnies weren't here because they all have work so only Jungkook and I sent her here.

She also hugged Jungkook to say goodbye and wiped her tears.

"Ugh, the dust are coming to my eyes!" she said as an excuse for crying. We laughed at her silliness. We saw a boy running to us and he seems like Lisa's accompany so we said hello to him and he carried Lisa's luggage.

"You bunny boy, take care of Tzuyu okay? I just realized how much of a fool I am to hurt her in the past." she said and punched Jungkook at the arms then Jungkook nodded as a response. She hugged us again before turning her back at us and leave.

We waved goodbye to her for the final time as she and her assistant entered the airport.

The smile on my face was never ending because finally, I faced the trauma that I had for years and solved it in just a matter of weeks.

Jungkook offered me his hands and we walked back to the car to go home. Today is my day off so I will stay at home again while Jungkook will go back to their office.

He dropped me off at the gate of the house and immediately drove away. I entered the house and I was welcomed by Kaya and Butter as usual.

The whole day, I was bored. I wanted to do something so I opened my laptop and did a live for my fans.

I talked about what happened to me these past few days, I also read some of their comments and I even sang them a song.

Interacting with my fans is one of my stress reliever and my past time so it's not really a big deal for me.

Exactly when I ended the live, someone called me at the phone and it was Guanlin.

Tzuyu: Lin-

Guanlin: Noona...appa....

Tzuyu: What happened?

Guanlin: he collapsed... I don't know why b-but he was holding a folder awhile ago.

Tzuyu: Okay, calm down. Where are you?

Guanlin: Seoul International Hospital.

Tzuyu: I'll go there, give me the folder.

then I ended the call. I remained calm because if I let Guanlin see me like this he will probably panic also.

I drove slowly to the hospital to avoid accidents and when I arrived there the nurses told me to go at the 5th floor, VIP Room 7.

'Chou Li Baoi knocked on the door as I saw his name on the side and saw Guanlin sitting there and appa was laying unconscious at the bed.

"Give me the folder." I asked Guanlin and he handed me a black folder. When I opened it, I saw the sales for this month and it skyrocketed big time.