25

TZUYU POV

"Hey hey hey! Slow down!" I heard Jungkook said to Jimin as he was holding the drinks to our table and as usual Jungkook was so protective.

We are here at a party, strictly for family and friends only. The Jeons are here, appa and guanlin is here, the unnies are here and so is his hyungs.

It's just a little gathering at the beach because it's Mr. and Mrs. Jeon's wedding Anniversary and by the way, next week is our wedding anniversary. The elders don't know that me and Jungkook are having a baby yet but we're planning to reveal it to them as a gift.

"Thank you everyone for joining our family here today and we have an announcement to make." all of us looked at their direction and they bring out a box of wedding rings.

"We are planning to renew our vows so we hope you could also come." everyone clapped at the announcement and I looked at Jungkook.

"Wowwww.... that's so sweet." I told him while shaking his arms and then I was shocked when he stood up with a glass clinking.

"....congratulations eomma, appa but we also have an announcement to make." I felt nervous as they stared at our directions and Jungkook held my hands.

"We're having a baby." I saw how appa's face lit up, Mr. and Mrs.Jeon jumped in joy but what we laughed about is how appa and Mr. Jeon lost 1,000 won to Mrs. Jeon, I guess they bet again.

"We're so happy for you Tzuyu! Have you already had your check up? Who's your doctor? What have you been craving latel-"

"Eomma..." Jungkook laughed as Mrs. Jeon showered me with so many questions and I just stood there smiling. Appa also came up to us and pat Jungkook's shoulders.

"Congratulations, now I can finally rest in peace now that I kn-"

"appa!" I glared at him as he was talking nonsense again.

After that, all of us danced the night away at the beach and celebrated all the things that needed to be celebrated.

Well, we just knew that Seokjin oppa and Nayeon unnie is already engaged and they're planning to get married next year.

Yoongi oppa and Jihyo unnie broke up but they're trying to mend it because they just found out that Jihyo unnie was pregnant, they're getting well so far.

Taehyung and Sana unnie? They finally admitted that they're in love with each other, same as Hobi oppa and Momo unnie.

As for other members, they haven't told us yet but I hope they're having the best time of their lives.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"I thought you're going to do it already Jungkook-ssi! You're such a scaredy cat!" Namjoon hyung smacked me as our plan didn't go well.

I was planning to propose to Tzuyu again, not as arrange marriage partner but as a eternal partner, her best friend, and her husband.

That was what I am supposed to say when I stood up but the embarrassment came before my words.

"What should I do? I missed the chance!" I said as the tables are already fixed up to theur place and all of them are inside already, including Tzuyu. She's possibly sleeping already.

"I don't know Jungkook, tomorrow will be the day we're all going home. You better think quick." Namjoon hyung said and left me there thinking.

What should I do....

This is so ruined....

Oh....