10

TZUYU'S POV

It's already 4pm here in NYC and we just arrived at the red carpet for the Fashion Gala. There are so many people in here and I really hope I can see some celebrities too.

I was so nervous that I didn't wanna go down but we already need to because there's still vehicles behind us.

"You can do this, let's go." Jungkook held my hands and looked at me before we go out to the crowd.

Once we stepped outside, the flash from the media almost blinded us. We continued to walk and stopped together at the red carpet.

We posed there for the pics and proceeded to the actual venue. When we entered there, I saw Selena Gomez and Harry styles sitting right in front of our seats.

Can I really survive this without squealing?

Jungkook and I were supposed to sit down quietly but I am so shocked when he approached them. They aren't shock or anything and they seem to know him.

"This is my wife, Jeon Tzuyu." he said as he introduced me to Harry and Selena and all we did before the show starts was to talk with each other.

I really owe Jungkook a lot.

The show started and I was really amazed by the designs that the models showcased and the way they walked at the runaway is so amazing.

It's already past 9 in the evening and the show ended with a speech by the reigning founder of Louis Vuitton. We got out of the venue expecting that our ride would be there but there's no van there.

Jungkook decided to call the driver and the driver said that something came up with his family so he cannot come.

Jungkook being street smart, we just walked out way to the hotel and enjoyed the view of NYC.

When we both stopped at the NYC Time Square, I decided to speak up and thank him.

"You know what? this is the best day of my life." I said while fiddling with my fingers and getting shy all of a sudden. Jungkook stopped his tracks and I looked at him.

"I'm glad you liked it." he smiled again and my heart fluttered more. I can't hide the redness of my face so I think of an idea and I remembered what his dream was.

Without any warning, I pulled him with me and ran to the nearest Karaoke room I know here and luckily there's room left.

"What are we doing here?" he ask still holding my hand without me realising. I gently shoved his hands away and grabbed the mic from the table.

"Let's sing." I let him pick his song and he entered it into the karaoke, I wad finding my song when I suddenly heard a familiar tune.

Can I call you baby?
Can you be my friend?
Can you be my lover up until the very end?

his voice... it's soothing, I feel the emotions in his voice. My heart was suddenly beating so fast and I cannot focus finding a song anymore so I just covered my face while listening to him.

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst