21

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Tzuyu looked frustrated sitting at the office of Wonwoo hyung. She heard about the DNA but thankfully she doesn't know what it is for.

"DNA? Who's DNA?" I held both her shoulders and stood behind her.

"T-that was for an... employee! They are having some problems so we had to help them." I lied, she looked convince so I sighed in relief and guided her out of Wonwoo hyung's office.

"Let's have a date? You must be thanking me for today" I pouted as I held her hand and looked at her. She was smiling and almost laughing but she nodded in response.

We used my car to go have lunch first since it's already past 12 noon. We drove to a 5 star restaurant and ordered steak.

"Anyways, did Jaehyun barged in to your press con?" I asked her while we're waiting for our food.

"Of course, his face looked so funny." she raised a hand and we high five. I'm really glad she's learning how to stand up for herself.

Our order arrived and we started eating and sometimes talking about work, feelings and etc.

I finished my food first and she's still eating so I think carefully where we can go next. I thought of a place but we can't go there wearing these clothes.

"I will just use the restroom love." I stood up and entered a cubicle in the restroom.

I immediately contacted one of my friend who owns a clothing boutique near here, I told him to prepare two pair of casual clothes for a girl and a boy.

I got out and Tzuyu was looking out the window. She was looking away from where I was so I decided to scare her.

I decided to put my face near her shoulders and shock her but something unexpected happened.

She saw me near her shoulders making our faces inches apart. I looked at her pinkish lips and just got the urge of kissing her.

I held her cheeks and kissed her, I cannot explain how I feel when kissing her because there are too much emotion in me but it always felt like the first time.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too, now let's go?" I held out my hands for her and go to the parking area. As planned, we stopped at the clothing boutique that my friend owned and she was so confused why we're there.

"Welcome to our sto- Jungkook?" I laughed as I saw Yugyeom at the counter and he ran to me.

"How are you doing these days you muscle bunny?!"

"Just usual, busy but... I want you to meet Tzuyu, my... wife." Tzuyu was shocked when I mentioned her name because she was looking through the clothes inside the store.

Yugyeom seems to recognize her and he immediately shoved me away just to have a closer look at her.

"Chou Tzuyu? You have no idea how my mom loves you. By the way, can I have an autograph later?" he asked her and she laughed at Yugyeom's silliness.

After their discussion, Yugyeom handed us the clothes and I let her change first. She got out wearing a red cardigan with a white polo shirt and a tie inside, it was partnered with a black skirt. She also wore the white sneakers Yugyeom gave her.

 She also wore the white sneakers Yugyeom gave her