07

TZUYU's POV

Today is the wedding day. It's been days since Jungkook and I last seen each other because I was too embarrassed to face him after the incident at the cruise but this time I have no choice but to face him. I might as well apologize for what happened that day.

The wedding was held at one of their Hotels in Seoul wherein they let guests stay at their suits for more comfortable experience and they let us use the events area that's why their hotel isn't open to the public today.

No one haven't seen me yet at this time and I was preparing to go out for the ceremony when suddenly someone came in.

It was appa with teary eyes and holding a handkerchief. Why is he always like this?

I understand him. We really needed to do this because the company is so important to us because you see... our family didn't start business in the most successful way.

We were as poor as beggars before that there's even this day that I have to work 3 jobs in a day to be able to sustain for food because eomma died, appa is almost giving up in life and I can't bear to see Guanlin starving because we have no food to eat.

But then one day, he saved someone from committing sui*ide but then later on that old man entrusted dad with all his wealth because he has no one to trust within their family and that's how the Chou Group of Companies started.

"Appa, don't cry. Once the company rises up again, sooner or later we will have a divorce." I said and sighed for a while before mumbling my next words.

"Jungkook and I were better off as friends." Appa was about to say something again but a staff knocked on the door and told us to take position at the venue.

Appa held my hand as we walked to the door of the venue and when the door opened, the flash of cameras bursted out to us and I saw Jungkook waiting there halfway down the aisle.

When we arrived at where Jungkook was standing, appa handed me to him and whispered something which I didn't even heard.

"By the way...what happened last time we met. I'm sorry for that." I said to him as we we're walking down the aisle and looked at him.

"That was a real mess but that's okay." we both laugh as we joke with each other and the ceremony started.

*time skip*

"Do you Jeon Jungkook, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" he looked so nervous and before he answers, he looked at me.

"Yes, I do." why do I feel like his eyes says something? I really can't tell.

"Ms. Chou Tzuyu?" all of them are looking at me as I came back to my senses after I got lost in his eyes.

"Yes, I do." I answered and felt tears fell from my eyes.

This is it Tzuyu. It's the end of all the love story you've been dreaming of, you'll be trapped in this arrange marriage.

"By the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you Mr. & Mrs. Jeon, you may now kiss the bride." everyone cheered while I am here shocked because I literally forgot about this part, is he going to do it really?

He raised my veil and looked at me with those eyes again. What's wrong with you Jeon Jungkook?

"Sorry about this." he said and kissed me in a matter of seconds, am I dreaming? No, but I can feel his lips on mine.