20

TZUYU'S POV

"Prepare the press, we're walking to the room in 10." I heard Yuna said at the walkie talkie as she informed the organizer at the hall.

I sighed as we got infront of the door and they opened it revealing the flashing lights and cameras pointed to me but I didn't mind.

I stood there straight infront of everyone and they started the presentation. We made them see the video of the plane crash first so that they can see what really happened.

"In the incident, you can clearly see that the two planes collided with each other causing the planes to crash and burn."

"But..it wasn't one of our planes." I signaled the presentor to go to the next page where the zoom in photo of the plane and comparison of Jeong Intl. Airline's plane is.

"Can someone please tell me what arr you seeing here in this picture?" I asked for the press to answer my question and only few raised their hands.

"Is it the same plane?"

"Precisely and we have gathered every little details that this plane is owned by the former ace of air transportation system, Jeong Intl. Airport." Murmurs started to build up as they heard the name of the company that I was talking about.

"Stop this nonsense!" he's just in time, the greatest Jeong Jaehyun. He looked so furious and his veins were clearly visible because of too much anger.

The guard held him tight just like what we have planned.

FLASHBACK

I just finished taking a bath and I already changed clothes. I saw Jungkook sitting at the bed while reading something so I decided to sit beside him.

"Eh? Files about Jeong Intl. Airport?" he cuddled me and nodded. We both read the file together and that's when I started to connect the dots that they really have an intention of making us look bad infront of everyone by sabotaging the airline.

"That company is a one full of crap. What should we do?" I asked Jungkook and he handed me another folder for me to read.

"You're doing the press tomorrow right? Here's all the things you needed to reveal about them and I just feel that Jaehyun will be crashing into your little party tomorrow and he'll be throwing you crap so I suggest you throw him his trash back." he handed me another USB and I reached out for my laptop beside me to see what's inside it.

It was the voice recording at the café, the day we broke up, the day he pushed me away and the day I knew he was taking advantage of me.

I put my hands up for Jungkook to do a high five and he accepted it. We planned everything out all night while cuddling and we want to make sure everything will flow just right.

END OF FLASHBACK

"This is Jeong Jaehyun, heir of the Jeong Intl. Airport and he has a strong motive on why he wanted to bring our company down including me..." I slowly walked down the stage and faced him.

"Jeong Jaehyun was my ex boyfriend and he is mad at me but he has no right to." the presentor played the audio on cue and the guards let him go. He just listened there and looked around as the audio continued to play.

He didn't know what to do.

"Stop! STOP!" the guards held him once again but I didn't let him leave because it was just the beginning.

I also revealed that most cases of drug transaction from overseas are coming and landing from their airport because their company profits with it.