09

TZUYU'S POV

"We have a flight to catch." it took me a second to realized that he really wasn't lying to me because his eyes says it all.

"Hurry up, your luggages are at the car already. Fix up." he pats my head and I nodded as he left the room immediately to let me get ready.

I don't know what's happening to me but I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach as his hands touched my head. Calm down, Chou Tzuyu.

I mentally slapped myself and focused on fixing up. I changed my clothes into a black and white dress and a three inch white heels, I also wore sunglasses and mask to hide my identity.

I hurriedly go into the car as I realized that I've been fixing myself for almost an hour and Jungkook immediately drove away from the house

After minutes of driving, I saw an airport right ahead and it looks like theirs because I've seen it when I did a research about them.

He opened the door for me as we got at the aircraft runaway and he guided me outside. We entered a private jet and I was so amazed and happy even if it's not my first time riding one.

"You really made my day, ahhh!" I ran to him and hugged him in happiness. It's been a long time since I've gone out of the country and I think this would be the best one so far.

I heard a flight attendant giggling and as I opened my eyes, I realized what I just did. Crap-

"yeah, I like hugs very much Jeon Tzuyu." he said while his face is getting red as a tomato and he's containing his laughs inside him.

I also became flustered and felt my heart pumping real fast as he called me 'Jeon Tzuyu' for the very first time.

I pretended as if nothing happened and didn't talked to him for a while. When he stood up to go to the lavatory, I fixed my seat and converted it to a bed so that I can sleep and closed my eyes.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was coming back to my seat from the lavatory then I saw Tzuyu sleeping with such a bad posture and she looks so cold with her outfit.

I asked the attendant to give me some pillow and blankets and they did. I slowly moved her head then her hands. When she's all fixed I put the blanket around her.

"Sleep tight, Angel." and kissed her forehead without her knowing.

It's really mesmerising watching her sleeping like this, she's so pretty like an angel and she also has a personality like an angel too.

If you're asking. Yes, I like Tzuyu ever since because she's different from the rest and I just really hope she'll like me too but she has always been treating me like her... friend.