15

TZUYU'S POV

It's been two days since that incident with Lisa happened. Well.. Lisa has been lowkey bullying me still and we're still not telling Jungkook about it but it seems like the other oppas are noticing it

FLASHBACK

She slapped me real hard, I froze in place not knowing how to react but then I felt tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." she acted like an angel again. Jungkook put me into the edge of the pool so he can see me and he caressed my cheeks as it was red from Lisa's slap.

My tears couldn't really stop that the unnies even volunteered to take me away for awhile.

FLASHBACK ENDED

But we needed to forget it already because if not, everything would be a war. Today is our last day here in Jeju and we're about to make this last day memorable.

I dressed up into a swimwear again but this time I picked a simpler one. I changed into a black shirt and paired it with black shorts.

I got out at the pool and saw a lot of couples in there. Jihyo unnie and Namjoon oppa is holding each other's hands while talking at the pool, Taehyung oppa and Sana unnie is playing cham cham cham, Nayeon unnie and Jin oppa is arguing again, probably on who's the best eldest member and the other couples are minding their own business.

I saw Jeongyeon unnie waving at me and panting while calling me. I ran to her with a water bottle on my hands and I asked her.

"Where did you go unnie? It's almost sunset." she was pointing at something and I saw a yacht resting at the seaside.

"Jungkook was calling you- there" she said still catching her breath. She told me not to mind her and go to the yacht so I did.

While walking there, I felt many emotions and questions were running through my head.

I felt nervous, happy, fluttered and worried all at the same time but I kept that smile in my face as I saw him waiting at the yacht while holding the life vest for me.

"Welcome aboard, Mrs. Jeon Tzuyu!"  he said in a goofy way and offered me his hands.

We sat outside of the yacht and enjoyed the view of the sea and we saw them from afar. I tried to wave at the but they don't see me.

I heard Jungkook laughed behind me and I glared at him.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing." he put both his hands up and zip up his mouth. I laughed at how he was really threatened by my glares.

As I was sitting at the yacht, he asked me to pose and he took a picture of me.

jeonkookies ✔️