2

Same usual routine same usual shits. Well, today they just put a murderer behind bars. All the chasing fortunately paid up, though her partner's car got wrecked on the side, everything was covered up. Arriving at her apartment, she slumped down her bag then cleaned herself up.

'Ding'

Her phone screen lit up. A message from Seungwan popped up inviting her to hang out with Sooyoung and Yerim this weekend. It had been a long time since Joohyun had some girls time with them. All her days were work work and more work. Of course she loves her job but people had their ups and downs in life. Joohyun wasn't so certain anymore what phase she had entered.

It was half-past nine when she craved for ramyeon. A little walk to the convenience store wouldn't hurt. Putting on her jacket she then noticed the rain outside. Finally, Joohyun strolled out with her umbrella passing the cold night.

After the short stop to feed her stomach, Joohyun walked back to her apartment. The rain was still going strong but she kept her pace. In the midst of walking, she caught sight of a figure at the bus stop. Joohyun just had the urge to stop by and take a closer look at the person.

The next two minutes were spent just like that, Joohyun standing under her umbrella watching the girl dozed off on the seat. Trains of thoughts crossed her mind trying to figure out why the pringles girl was here, most importantly asleep. She sat down beside her with her eyes still fixated on the girl.

She looks so fluffy in that hoodie. Joohyun didn't know how long she had been staring like a creep but suddenly a wave of sleepiness washed her and her eyelids started to feel droopy. Her head fell to the person's shoulder shortly after that and she finally get to experience a nice good sleep. Just like that, the both of them were cuddling in their sleep under the rain.