13

It was the perfect small house outside the bustling city, not too far off but the perfect distance for the peaceful nature to be appreciated every sunrise. The smell of caffeine surrounded the tensed living room as a young man took his seat on one of the comfy couches, facing the two detectives.

"How can I help you?"

"You are Do Kyungsoo. Am I right?"

Joohyun led the talk to go on. The man lowered his mug to the glass table and proceeded to eye them closely, straightening his posture. The poker expression never once left his face. "Yes, yes I am." They pulled out their ID followed by Seungwan unfolding a warrant.

"We're police detectives. May I search your house?"

Kyungsoo gestured her to roam around. The latter then got back to his seat which Joohyun did too, taking the opposite couch. "Kyungsoo-ssi, I believe you've heard the news about a gang murder?" He was taken aback for a second but quickly composed himself. He nodded.

"Are you involved in it?"

Joohyun was trying to lure him in after looking at his expression. The thought that he had something to do with it took over her. She needed informations, how little or how big any clues were could possibly lead to the answer. "No, I'm not."

"We found out that you've made contact with one of the gang members."

"He's a friend of mine. We talked last night, that's all."

She questioned his whereabouts yesterday which he replied with him being in the house all the time. "I went out once around 11 pm to buy coffee. You can check my card to make sure." It was Yerim's and Chan's cue to start working those fingers.

"He's telling fact. Andromed's at 23:17, hot cappuccino. Nearby CCTVs are checked too."

At the same time, Wendy showed herself with nothing on her grips. The older rose up heaving a visible sigh. "Thanks for your time." Their feet led them outside leaving the man with his coffee. Outside, the 'couple' were munching the refreshing ice creams with full innocence on their faces.

It was an all too familiar sight for the leader. The mood was set rather solemn in the car as they got nothing, now they need to wait for the forensics report. "We found a motorcycle coming in and out of the warehouse area around midnight. 24O 5892." Taeyong's eyes darted outside when he spotted something.

"Did Chan just said a motorcycle? One just passed us, exactly 24O 5892."

Joohyun snapped out of her trance.

"Shit! Turn the fucking car!"