6

The group was completely wasted that night, even Yerim went all in. 'Ring Ring'. Seungwan wobbled around the room trying her best to find her phone. It somehow got stuck under a frying pan. What in the bloody hell happened? After managing to keep her phone in one piece, her eyes widened seeing the caller's ID.

"Hi-Hi, Dad."

"Sorry to call you this late, but your mom and I are coming home today. Surprise!"

Seungwan totally didn't expect that. Still being on the line, all she did was hummed in response while her feet scrammed around the house waking the others up. She didn't care if it was probably around two in the morning, her main concern was to send her friends home fast. After her dad cut off, she was relieved Sooyoung actually sobered up.

"Help me clean up then go home. Mom and Dad will be here first thing in the morning."

It took a while for the taller to digest the message but she was quick enough to help the panicking Seungwan. Sooyoung scurried the street for a cab. For Yerim, they were lucky her brother picked up the phone and was able to fetch the girl up.

The problem was Joohyun now. Her parents were out of town, she had no siblings, and she was single pringle. Seungwan opened Joohyun's phone and began searching for any possible person that could be contacted at this kind of time. At the top of her recent chats was a 'Pringles Girl' so she tried giving it a shot.

"..."

"Uhm, hi. Is this a friend of Joohyun?"

"Yes"

Seungwan wasn't quite sure if the alcohol still had effects on her nerves but that 'yes' was certainly a kid's voice, a sleepy one to be exact.

"Are you free right now? Can you fetch Joohyun up to her place? She's completely knocked out here."

"Ok"

The connection ended like that and Seungwan typed in her address to this weirdly named girl. A few minutes passed, Yerim had left, it was just the three of them left. 'Knock knock'. Upon opening the door, the unfamiliar figure waved her hand.

"Sorry to bother you this late, Joohyun's inside and I can help you getting her in the car. Wait. Aren't you the dancer from the festival earlier?"

Seulgi nodded her head without uttering a single word. She headed inside, put Joohyun on a piggyback position then left after flashing a small smile to the owner. Again Seungwan was left confused. She came back inside and faced Sooyoung.

"Am I still drunk? Did she say anything or am I deaf for a good minute?"

"Nah, you're 100% conscious. Rude much, I mean her."

"You know you should stop saying that word."

"No. Rude much."

The short talk ended, Seungwan was about to turn her back when she knew something was familiar from the girl earlier, not that she was the dancer from the festival.

"Wasn't that Joohyun's bunny shirt?"