53

Seungwan didn't know when and how she got separated from the pack. She had been trailing Minseok but her short legs weren't any close to his agile movements. Standing alone and bewildered by the sudden disappearance of Minseok, she searched her surroundings like a curious kid. She was practically lost at this moment, the image of furious Joohyun popped in her head, no, she wouldn't want to end up being dead meat.

Strolling along with the opening every cargo made, she found nothing. Seungwan stopped for a moment, she heard a clear gun 'click' near her. Yet, turning her body at all angles presented only thin air. Cold sweats streamed down her temples, now she was scared for her life. Being scolded by Joohyun was definitely better.

She shut her eyes, terrified. Just then, a loud old motorcycle engine came in roaming the dock, it was blaring closer and closer. Seungwan peeked out and caught a yellow Scoopy racing on her right, towards Minseok's not-so-hidden figure now. His stance wobbled at the blinding light. As the driver pumped on the gas handle harder, Minseok instinctively dodged, failing to throw a bullet at Seungwan.

"Seulgi?"

Seungwan's jaw opened wide but quickly regained her focus to take down Minseok, that would be a big help in getting rid of one henchman. On another note, Seulgi didn't crane back and instead went on her search for Joohyun. Her ride was on the verge of plunging into the cold seawater. Then, a tiny figure resembling the bunny popped out on her view. Joohyun was chasing after the twins, trying her best to work that almost worn-out legs.

Jongin and Kai managed to jump in a small fishing boat, the vehicle prepared for them to smuggle out into another country, somewhere peaceful from the police radar at least to buy some time and settle a new life. Kai warmed up the machine while Jongin was wearing an uneasy expression. "Where are the others? We should wait for them?" His voice quivered.

"There's no more time, they've served their duty right," Kai heartlessly answered. He didn't notice another weight being added up on deck. Joohyun leaped right on time before Jongin untied the safety rope. "Shit, we're just going to kill you on the way," The boy kept his eyes forward. Jongin finished taking care of the rope. They were ready to go not until Seulgi dropped off her precious Scoopy and sprinted in like a bear on the loose.

The boat was gliding smoothly above the night wave. Seulgi took a large jump and barely missed gripping the edge. Her petite body climbed up and watched the scene unfolded before her very eyes. It was another deja vu and she was getting sick of this montage. Joohyun and Kai were pointing at each other, eyes hungry for a kill and freedom from this tangled case while Jongin kept his hands steady on the steering wheel. Again it was going to be another showdown, a final one.