15

"...and that's it, we'll finish the last touch tomorrow. Good work everyone."

All of them plopped down to the floor managing their breaths after the instructor dismissed them. It was rough time for dancers since they were going to make a special performance at someone's concert in the count of two days. The famous singer was the one and only Jongdae. Seulgi slid herself to the nearby mirror, pressing her back on it while taking a sip from her bottle.

A fellow dancer still wiping the drops of sweats dripping along his soft skin approached her. He positioned himself beside her and swung the towel around the neck. After learning his presence haven't been noticed by the girl, he shoved the ticket on his clasp to her.

"Congrats girl, you won a lottery."

Seulgi elevated her head and scrutinized him. The eye contact lasted a while till Seulgi made a move by squirting her water to his face. She cackled hard almost breaking her back. The victim was busy cleaning his face, in the meantime, Seulgi slowly scrambled around looking for her yellow post-it though her eyes were still forming a line.

'Sorry idiot. What's this, Jongin-ah?' She slapped his hand, sticking it.

"Owh! Watch it, I just burnt my hand from cooking yesterday. Anyway, each of us got an extra ticket to Chen's concert."

Jongin slung back his towel for the second time watching her mouth formed an 'o' shape. His hand stretched out to ruffle Seulgi's hair a bit. She enjoyed the special feeling of being ruffled, maybe it was because she missed her mom's habit to do so whenever she did an excellent job at something, or just the weird sensation. It gave a good tingle to her, somehow made her feel special about herself. Her signature eye smile appeared again at the touch.

"Go home and give this to someone you cute slug."

Seulgi tidied up her bag then wave goodbye to Jongin and her other friends. She mouthed a small thank you to the boy and went home. Stepping a foot inside the orphanage, it was the classic chaotic night.

The boys were yelling in the living room, rooting for Hyunjin and Jeno who were focused on their playstation. The twins a.k.a. Shuhua and Yiren helped Sunmi prepared dinner. Feeding the thirteen kids excluding Sunmi needed a whole buffet to satisfy their tummies. Surprisingly, Ryujin who had 'troublemaker' as her nickname was in the middle of helping Yeojin, Semi, and Yujin with their homework.

The newcomer grinned to herself. A sound resembling the jingle bells at Christmas day made the kids came swarming to the source – chocolate bars in a plastic bag. Once Seulgi shook the treats, all of them ran like there was no tomorrow, except for the cooking and gaming lines. Seulgi gave it to Beomgyu gesturing him to share it.

"Thanks unnie!!"

Entering the kitchen, the twins greeted her which she responded back. Sunmi also noticed her being there. Not wasting any time, Seulgi asked her unnie if she could attended the upcoming concert since she had an extra ticket. "Sorry Seulgi, I'll have a busy time that day. Ms. Kim will watch the kids. You can give it to another friend."

"How about 5th storey bunny, unnie?"

"She would love a concert date."

Shuhua and Yiren wriggled their eyebrows to her. They knew the bunny always stared at Seulgi every night, also Seulgi occasionally talked to them about it. The older walked closer and pinched their squishy cheeks making them uttered apologies, slipping in Chinese words once or twice. She let go of them and paused for a moment. The next thing she did was writing a post-it then stuck it to Shuhua's forehead. Yiren cupped her twin's annoyed face trying to read it.

"On second thought, I'll ask her. Thanks kids."