Chapter 13

Ellie's POV

" There you are! " Exclaims Luke. The adrenaline of the chase is long gone.

" Where did you conceal the snacks? " He topics, narrowing his eyes at me.

" Chelsea is addicted to junk food. I call it Chelsea's snack addiction. You're free to eat as long as you don't follow Chelsea's path. " He states, still directed on our minor swiping. However, my mind is no way near that. I dropped the junk food the moment I saw Dominic.

Little Mouse?

The man who saved me from the goons and aided me only to later abduct me was none other than Dominic! He was in it since day one.

" Is something wrong Ellie? " Luke concerns, noticing my rattled State.

" Dominic is here. " I mutter my voice barely a whisper.

" Did he do something to you? " Luke asks alerted. His whole careless demeanor rapidly deviating.

Before I can answer his question, someone else puts out a response.

" Yup fucked her in the span of milliseconds. " Dominic lets out his crude remark making me shudder in disgust.

In return, Luke gazes at him with a hard stare.

" Kidding Bro. " Dominic raises his hand in surrender, though in a mocking way.

" Did he touch you? " Luke doubts.

I remain soundless, not wishing to raise my voice in front of Dominic. I know what this man is capable of.

" Don't be scared, Ellie. I'm here. " He encourages. I look up to see Dominic eyeing me. I gulp. I'm petrified and he knows it. He's savouring he sight of it.

" N..No. " I lie looking down.

Dominic looks pleased regardless he still decides to mess with Luke.

" Little mouse, Why are you lying? I did more than just touch her. It's quite evident on her neck. " Dominic retorts, smirking.

He points at my neck where he positioned several hickeys. He seems pretentious of the markings he left on my neck, top and bottom of the heinous collar.

" When Elijah ordered you not to touch her why would you still abuse her? " Luke barks, grabbing Dominic's collar. Incensed by Dominic's audacity.

I glimpse at Dominic to see that he isn't fazed at all. There isn't much Luke can do against Dominic and all three of us know that.

At least he stood up for me, something no one has done in this town has done for me. Not even Tucker...

" Get off. " Dominic rasps.

" Stay out of it Luke. What I do to her does not concern you in the least. " He replies nonchalantly.

" I feel like it does Dominic. " Luke replies, getting in Dominic's way.

" The only reason I'm not putting you in your place is that you're close to Stephen. He was the one to hire you, and if I hurt you. He will come to know of it. I'm trying to remove the imprint that was left in the past but the more I look at your temerity the more harder I find my job. So do me a favor and stay the fuck away. " Dominic grits out. Tired of Luke's disrespect.

Men like Elijah and Dominic are used to having their way with things.

" And you. " He grunts, pointing at me. I cower behind Luke in jitters. Luke puts out a protective arm in front of me. Stopping any advance from Dominic's side though I see no physical advance from Dominic.